The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Eveli Sharp-Arrow

Battlekender
Battlekender
Soul Shriven
Kudos! Bravo! Wooowooo! Great job with this npc! Does anyone know who the voice actor is for this npc? She sounds very much similar to Tara Strong.
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. She's kinda bland and boring like most of Orsinium.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I think she's spunky. A neat character for sure.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup agree she was a stand out character. it was kind of fun watching someone who wanted so dearly to be a "hero" see just how tricky and hard it was and the kind of things you have to deal with. she had a fun character arc to watch.
    Edited by Wing on June 14, 2017 2:53PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Skjoldur
    Skjoldur
    ✭✭✭
    I think, she is one of the funniest characters in this game and I do think, the game needs more like here.

Shame that the equally funny bard in Morrowind dies.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skjoldur wrote: »
    I think, she is one of the funniest characters in this game and I do think, the game needs more like here.

Which bard in Morrowind? !
  • Skjoldur
    Skjoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

Some singing dude in the northwest of the island. You had to rescue him as part of the quest with the dwemer mind control machine thing. That part in the mines was phemonenal, too.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

I for one, was very surprised when the bard died.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vipstaakki wrote: »

Blasphemy! She is waifu
  • Skjoldur
    Skjoldur
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    I for one, was very surprised when the bard died.

That was a shame indeed. He made me laugh everytime he sang his answers.
    Edited by Skjoldur on June 14, 2017 4:06PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos! Bravo! Wooowooo! Great job with this npc! Does anyone know who the voice actor is for this npc? She sounds very much similar to Tara Strong.
    Someone has suggested Tara Strong for another character before; Gabrielle Benele, I think? So while I don't know if it is or not, you're not the first to think she's there somewhere.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vipstaakki wrote: »

I would go a step further and say she is the most annoying NPC in Orsinium, her high-pitched voice, cloyingly sweet personality and overabundance of lame jokes grate terribly. I enjoyed Orsinium and most of the characters, with the exception of Eveli Sharp-Arrow. :unamused:
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • tolgeee
    tolgeee
    Soul Shriven
    She is inspired from DC Evelyn Sharp probably. And we saw her in Arrow show :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eveli made a great foil to my older, far more cynical Vestige.