The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

DD Looking for Trials Guild for vMOL

rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am an Altmer magicka sorcs DPS, and I am looking for a good trials guild for vMOL. Can you guys recommend a guild I should join?

I haven't completed this trial on vet mode yet, but I have been preparing for it for months (getting BIS gear and learning all mechanics through countless youtube and article tutorials.)

I might not be able to play every day of the week, but I can guarantee that every Saturday and Sunday I can be ingame all day long. I'm also fluent in English and can join a teamspeak channel or something like that.

With Elemental drain I can do 40k+ on 3mil target skeleton if this is the requirement.

Preferably I would like to start farming vMOL this week!

EU server account ID: @POCKATA
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for serious guild that will do vMOL before the 22nd nerfs hit.
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    See mail in game.
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on May 14, 2017 8:55PM
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Hi looking for vmol group 450 cp progression or therwise 3 completion looking for HM ACH fang focused to get title have skill to back up wat I say full BiS pet build sorc all gold know all mechanics an yes I have run before good at it but don't like it message me on PSN Nocturne3570 experience PC game in mmorpgs and been on console MMOs for about 3 yrs now
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    You're on the wrong subforum :/
    This is forPC/Mac
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on May 15, 2017 11:06AM
  • Fivtyprocent
    Fivtyprocent
    ✭✭
    Hey, dd cp 600 here still looking for a Vmol raiding guild too, have a stam dk as main and a magblade as alt both vma geared, i know all the mechanics i tried vmol 3 times only with an old guild my best attempt was like 40-50% last boss i stopped the game right after that and i'm now back in, i would like to join an experienced guild to progress through it and starting to farm it, have TS discrod. (dk 35k dps on 3m dummy / 30k magblade with drain)

You can contact me in game @Fivtyprocent ty.
    Edited by Fivtyprocent on May 17, 2017 7:28PM
    For Justice !
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Hey, dd cp 600 here still looking for a Vmol raiding guild too, have a stam dk as main and a magblade as alt both vma geared, i know all the mechanics i tried vmol 3 times only with an old guild my best attempt was like 40-50% last boss i stopped the game right after that and i'm now back in, i would like to join an experienced guild to progress through it and starting to farm it, have TS discrod. (dk 35k dps on 3m dummy / 30k magblade with drain)

You can contact me in game @Fivtyprocent ty.

hey if u want Iam setting up a new guild for running trials I plan to set up an organised one just for doing trials but it will take some time if ur willing we can do it together
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:

I can do trials only on the weekends. I am looking for a dedicated Trials guild that does any trials on weekends. If there is a guild that can take me in please PM me or reply to this thread.

Updated build:

5x Nectopotance/Netch’s Touch
    3x Moondancer
    1x Ilambris monser helm (heavy)
    1x Ilambris monser shouldeer (medium)
    (all items are in devines)

weapons:

1x Malestorm Inferno staff (sharpened)
    1x Malestorm Lightning staff (sharpened)
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on June 14, 2017 3:07PM