Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DD Looking for Trials Guild for vMOL

rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am an Altmer magicka sorcs DPS, and I am looking for a good trials guild for vMOL. Can you guys recommend a guild I should join?

I haven't completed this trial on vet mode yet, but I have been preparing for it for months (getting BIS gear and learning all mechanics through countless youtube and article tutorials.)

I might not be able to play every day of the week, but I can guarantee that every Saturday and Sunday I can be ingame all day long. I'm also fluent in English and can join a teamspeak channel or something like that.

With Elemental drain I can do 40k+ on 3mil target skeleton if this is the requirement.

Preferably I would like to start farming vMOL this week!

EU server account ID: @POCKATA
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for serious guild that will do vMOL before the 22nd nerfs hit.
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    See mail in game.
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on May 14, 2017 8:55PM
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Hi looking for vmol group 450 cp progression or therwise 3 completion looking for HM ACH fang focused to get title have skill to back up wat I say full BiS pet build sorc all gold know all mechanics an yes I have run before good at it but don't like it message me on PSN Nocturne3570 experience PC game in mmorpgs and been on console MMOs for about 3 yrs now
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    You're on the wrong subforum :/
    This is forPC/Mac
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on May 15, 2017 11:06AM
  • Fivtyprocent
    Fivtyprocent
    ✭✭
    Hey, dd cp 600 here still looking for a Vmol raiding guild too, have a stam dk as main and a magblade as alt both vma geared, i know all the mechanics i tried vmol 3 times only with an old guild my best attempt was like 40-50% last boss i stopped the game right after that and i'm now back in, i would like to join an experienced guild to progress through it and starting to farm it, have TS discrod. (dk 35k dps on 3m dummy / 30k magblade with drain)

You can contact me in game @Fivtyprocent ty.
    Edited by Fivtyprocent on May 17, 2017 7:28PM
    For Justice !
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Hey, dd cp 600 here still looking for a Vmol raiding guild too, have a stam dk as main and a magblade as alt both vma geared, i know all the mechanics i tried vmol 3 times only with an old guild my best attempt was like 40-50% last boss i stopped the game right after that and i'm now back in, i would like to join an experienced guild to progress through it and starting to farm it, have TS discrod. (dk 35k dps on 3m dummy / 30k magblade with drain)

You can contact me in game @Fivtyprocent ty.

hey if u want Iam setting up a new guild for running trials I plan to set up an organised one just for doing trials but it will take some time if ur willing we can do it together
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:

I can do trials only on the weekends. I am looking for a dedicated Trials guild that does any trials on weekends. If there is a guild that can take me in please PM me or reply to this thread.

Updated build:

5x Nectopotance/Netch’s Touch
    3x Moondancer
    1x Ilambris monser helm (heavy)
    1x Ilambris monser shouldeer (medium)
    (all items are in devines)

weapons:

1x Malestorm Inferno staff (sharpened)
    1x Malestorm Lightning staff (sharpened)
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on June 14, 2017 3:07PM