The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Items from Guild Trader Sale Not Sent

Ruthven
Ruthven
✭✭✭
Good day,

I purchased some leather last night and I still have not received the items via mail. I purchased some more leather and iron ingots this morning and still have not received the items. I get that there could be a delay but is this because of the Account System maintenance or something else?

Thanks for your help.
Edited by Ruthven on June 12, 2017 2:41PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long have you been waiting?

Have you tried to relog or rezone to see if it prompts the mail refresh?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ruthven
    Ruthven
    ✭✭✭
    The purchase yesterday was around 7:30pm I believe. I will try and log off and back in in a few moments.

This morning's purchase was around 10:00am so I can wait on that. My big concern is last night's purchase.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really shouldn't have taken that long.

Try submitting a support ticket either in game or via the support page here (button on the top banner if not using a phone).
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ruthven
    Ruthven
    ✭✭✭
    The rezoning worked! Thanks, @Turelus!

Last night's purchase didn't happen. I think I was about to purchase but did not. I verified against my gold amount just to be sure. Sorry about that.

Again, thank you for your help!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem.

There is a delay on mails after you've checked them, so if you buy items you will have to wait 10-15mins for the mails (not sure on exact time sorry) or just relog/zone and it should prompt a new call for mails.