Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Well Fed: Magicka Regen

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
Can someone please explain this ACTIVE EFFECT and its origin?
I have had it on and off since update 1.25...
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, has no-one got a reply for this?

I have the boon effect and a few other things. This effect appears to be new (though I see no easy way to check how much or how it effects) and is not there all the time - seems to be first 90-120 mins of a session.

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen this only when I use an 'All Stats Regen' drink. I am with you, I have wondered where it came from.
    I just don't think about it
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I thought that too. I exclusively use tri-stat regen drinks so I see it almost all the time. I suppose it could simply be shown upon any "consumption-based" Magicka regen, hence the name of the buff.

Like you though, I suppose there's nothing to think about as I notice no additional stat benefit. Perhaps they intended all active benefits to be shown in that way but the others are overruled or they never got that far...?

Does anyone have WELL FED: Stamina Regen, for example?

Thanks for the post.