Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamblade in Vet dungeons and piercing CP

paulst1ck
paulst1ck
Hi all.

I am currently at 351 CP and been focusing on maximizing my dps for vet dungeons (not planning to do any vet trials in close future). I wonder whether I should add some points in piercing in my current setup.
I run sharpened legendary daggers and 5 piece legendary NMG with Kragh set. This alone adds up for 9675 armor penetration. I get another 5280 from major fraction through either NB passive or Tank which brings the number to 14955. it seems like the server is in 90% by mages so I am not sure if I should count on any other sources of armor penetration coming from the party members.

Would you add some CP into piercing with this setup, if yes what value of armor penetration should I aim for? Please note this is Vet dungeons only.

Thanks in advance.
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely not. Chances are you're overpenetrating already.

The most resistance bosses have are vetTrial bosses - 18k. Dungeon resistance is 14k max. You absolutely do not need piercing, you're totally fine.
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.