The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU Looking for 2 players to form steady 4 man group

ulic3190b16_ESO
Hi,
Myself and my brother are looking for 2 people who have the same availability as us to create a steady four man group.

The Ideas is to build a solid group for running all 4 man content to a high level including Veteran Dragon Star Arena.

We have our own Voice com server and play generally mon - thursday from 9-am till we finish

and fri - sun at about 6pm - we finish.

This is an unusual time frame which is why I am putting it up here in the hopes that others may be looking for something along these lines.

We enjoy the game but mostly enjoy running group content and want to build a good strong team capable or overcoming anything.

We are 2 Irish lads so there is plenty of banter and Craic to be had running with us.

Contact @Ulic3190 in game if interested.
  • Redpoonix
    Redpoonix
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind playing with yous. I am also Irish but I won't be able to play for about a month due to my Tests.
    Im a sorc lvl cp 100 or so. Haven't played in a while and can't get on.
    Edited by Redpoonix on May 23, 2017 6:18PM
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    Sorry I should also add that I am 630+CP and my brother is over 500 CP

I have the following fully geared...
    DK Tank,
    Templar Heal,
    Warden Heal,
    Pet Sorc,
    Stam Sorc
    Stamplar,
    Mag DK,
    Mag NB.

My Brother has fully geared...
    Dk Tank,
    Templar Heal,
    Pet Sorc

So we can fit with pretty much anyone and can run multiple times on diff characters if needed.
  • BleuZephyr
    Hi,

We are a 3 member group ( Nordic, Dutch, Indian) actively seeking like minded partners for running all the team based content including trials.

Our leader is veteran CP 590+ who loves tanking and has multiple characters and is excellent on his knowledge about the game mechanics.
    The other 2 members (including myself) are mainly DPS with multiple characters as well. ( CP300 & CP 228 - me)

We can meet up and see how it goes if you prefer.

Please contact @BluSapphire ingame or PSN.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PvE guild runs vDungeons (DLC include) and vDSA. We have 2 members on top leaderboards within our guild and I'm sure they'd be happy to help, alongside I.

Mail me in-game @Blackbird_V if interested.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.