Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: June 9 @ 3:00pm EDT"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: June 9 @ 3:00pm EDT. This week, Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan and Content Designer MJ Parker will be joining us as we give you a tour of our new 12-player Trial, the Halls of Fabrication. See you then!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there gonna be 12 people actually running it (on normal most likely?) or are they gonna RP walk through the place? Not that I'm complaining, the cave is gorgeous.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whooo! Guess I know what I will be doing Friday night now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Are there gonna be 12 people actually running it (on normal most likely?) or are they gonna RP walk through the place? Not that I'm complaining, the cave is gorgeous.

We're just taking a tour of the space and showing off the monsters. Don't want to spoil boss mechanics ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you go over the current queue system issue and if you're working on it please? I see lots of people including myself asking this, would be very useful.
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭

We're just taking a tour of the space and showing off the monsters. Don't want to spoil boss mechanics ;)

You and jess. Really are fun to watch as well! :)
  • Uncle_Sweetshare
    Uncle_Sweetshare
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any intentions of discussing Battlegrounds in its current state and your plans (if any) to implement standard PvP arena features into Battlegrounds? If not, why? You baited the entire PvP community with Battlegrounds, and we as paying customers at least deserve to know if this game is worth sticking around for.
    Edited by Uncle_Sweetshare on June 8, 2017 3:13AM
    PC | NA | EP Uninstalled and refunded. I'm just here to laugh at ZOS.
    Candy, candy, he makes so much.

Click Here! >>> Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Battlegrounds? <<< Click Here!

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you please also take a few moments to discuss the changes to summoned pets, most importantly why they no longer regenerate health out of combat?
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Could you also give us Asian PS4 players an answer when we can enjoy the new chapter?
    As you should know by now, we still can't buy it, not online nor a hard copy IRL.

And maybe a small gift for missing out on the pre-order bonus as well?

Thank you for your attention.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    iGuavaTH wrote: »
    Could you also give us Asian PS4 players an answer when we can enjoy the new chapter?
    As you should know by now, we still can't buy it, not online nor a hard copy IRL.

And maybe a small gift for missing out on the pre-order bonus as well?

Thank you for your attention.
    There was a post today by Gina in this thread from ZOS regarding this issue .....

The Dev Tracker at the top can be a great resource for information .....
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get a way to expand our furnishing space for our houses? even with ESO+ it´s pretty limited.
    I know a lot of ppl who would pay a lot of crowns for something like this ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Gigasax on June 9, 2017 11:24AM
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ESO Live, thanks!

Was really nice hearing some of the fun stories of behind the scenes moments and development.

I really hope we can have this fire the future dungeon DLC's as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    As I've watched ESO Live, Im fairlyz disappointed on the screen tearing from the game itself when you guys showcased the new trial. Hope you also noticed that.