The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 Morrowind Preload

Neoicelord
Neoicelord
✭✭✭
So i recall seeing that the PS4 pre load was going to be ready on the 4th of June, it is now almost mignight and i have not been able to download Morrowind yet. i have slow internet and the 40GB DL will take like 8 hours...so i need this pre load to work as it said it was, otherwise i would have just gotten the disc version.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anybody confirm ps4 preload?
  • Saperzaper
    same its not showing up on my games list i bought on amazon andadded the code but i only see a theme with a timer on it and no option to download the game
  • Saperzaper
    can anyone confirm they downloaded the game when purchasing it from amazon? im worried i just bought a theme for 60
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has never supported preload patches.

Servers are going down 6/05 at 9pm eastern. When they come back up, the download should be available. Every digital store, including the PlayStation store, indicate that Morrowind will open up at midnight Eastern 6/06, so three hours after maintenance begins.
  • Neoicelord
    Neoicelord
    ✭✭✭
    That sucks, anyone know the actual file size of Morrowind?
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two episodes of ESO Live ago, they said the downloads would start at 5am est. on 6/6.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Neoicelord
    Neoicelord
    ✭✭✭
    That sucks, anyone know the actual file size of Morrowind?
    Two episodes of ESO Live ago, they said the downloads would start at 5am est. on 6/6.

Well that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Why not have the patch downloading DURING the downtime....like...every other mmorpg. <,<
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoicelord wrote: »
    So i recall seeing that the PS4 pre load was going to be ready on the 4th of June, it is now almost mignight and i have not been able to download Morrowind yet. i have slow internet and the 40GB DL will take like 8 hours...so i need this pre load to work as it said it was, otherwise i would have just gotten the disc version.

someone says the obvious ty

why the preorder?the prepaid from FEBRUARY when you announced the expansion ?

now we must wait for maintenance over and then another X hours for download the content,not all ppl have fiber u know

STOP TREAT US LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS
    Edited by method__01 on June 6, 2017 1:16AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Neoicelord
    Neoicelord
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    Neoicelord wrote: »

someone says the obvious ty

why the preorder?the prepaid from FEBRUARY when you announced the expansion ?

now we must wait for maintenance over and then another X hours for download the content,not all ppl have fiber u know

STOP TREAT US LIKE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

Was planning on having the game all ready to go when the servers open but no, getting lied to by the PSN pre order page is a fun way to start an expansion. i remember i was able to download Legion, weeks before it came out and could play instantly...good job Zenimax ;)