Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Levelling help and advice, please!

Varleh
Varleh
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, brief explanation of my issue I played ESO for roughly around 3/4 months while I was travelling/having a long stay in America ( I am originally from the UK ) the whole of that time the toon I had I only managed to get it to roughly around level 44. Although I'm far from being a noob to the MMO world ESO I certainly was and I remember the grind and struggle and understanding of the game as I had no friends who had played to ask advice for so I remember I hit a wall.

Now I've been back in the UK for sometime I've decided it's time l returned, I've read many guides for the class I've chosen ( DK ) and tried to scale through many tips on levelling. I've hit level ten by just doing main, guild and just all general quests I see pop up seems to be taking sometime now nevermind when I got the higher levels,so I was wondering if anyone fancies levelling together or if anyone can invite my to a guild who'd be willing to take me on board any in game help I'd love and appreciate, I'm also willing to spend money on crowns to get me to end game asap.

My XB1 Gamertag is VARLEH hit me up if you'd like!

Thanks!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There'll be TONS of people leveling new characters next week, put out a zone chat. Or find a guild,in the guild,recruitment section. Make sure to note your platform and server.

You don't need to spent crowns to level. Just buy some psijic ambrosia for 50% xtra xp, then wear training gear for another boost. Then run some xp-efficient activities:

- go around closing each dolmen once. You need the Fighters guild leveling anyway. The first time you close one you get a massive xp bonus. My friend and I got like 30 levels on our last new toons king this. There's also zergs in a couple of zones (alikr) that do nothing but this...run in circles closing for fast xp.

- do the public dungeons. They each have a skill point and a sky shard, which you need anyway. Then they each have 1-2 quests that are worth big xp. Take a psijic and run one fast killing everything. These might be less efficient next week...if there are a million people leveling the xp might be less than normal.

- run craglorn delves. They're almost as good as a public dungeon with monsters, and tend to be less occupied.

- if you have access, do daily world boss quests in wrothgar, hews Bane and Gold Coast. The first time you kill a world boss you get a bonus like the dolmens, plus the quests are huge xp rewards. You can run both in hews in 20 minutes because they're always packed. (You can only pick one per day, so you have to use zone chat to ask for a share if you want to do the second).

- run some non-vet 4 player undaunted dungeons when you're high enough level. For the next couple of months you should be able to find people easy...everyone will be going formthese skill points. I like zone chat over group finder to get a group.
  • Varleh
    Varleh
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks very much for putting so much effort in the reply I'll try and take so much on board as I can and see why I can do, fingers crossed I'm up there soon enough!