Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Simple list of Warden Bugs and Potential Issues

Stamden
Stamden
✭✭✭✭✭
-Feral Guardian is not regenerating health; this is also true for Sorc pets it seems.

-Magika Warden currently is still uncompetitve in single-target DPS parses, even after the 3.0.5 changes.

-No addition effects on the morphs Cutting Dive and Wild Guardian from the base skill.

-The enchanted Forest Ultimate right now only restores 20 Ultimate only if no ally it heals is below 50% health, the opposite of the intended effect.

-Corrupting Pollen occasionally shows a double circle instead of a single one, and will not drop consistently.

-The removal of the 6% physical damage knocks stamina warden outside of the realm viable DPS, joining it's magika counterpart.

-Green Lotus grants Weapon Critical but crits off of Spell Crit.

-Major Heroism does not seem to stack with Minor Heroism currently.

-Frozen Armor is an extremely weak passive, as 500 armor/magic resist is less then 1% mitigation.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_EricWrobel

Edited by Stamden on June 2, 2017 1:39AM
PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Vosital
    Vosital
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neighbor wrote: »
    -Feral Guardian is not regenerating health; this is also true for Sorc pets it seems.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_EricWrobel

Apparently, the regen was intentionally removed lol https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4185298#Comment_4185298

I will never understand this company and its decisions. I swear sometimes they just go along with a bug and make it part of the game rather than actually fixing it.
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can almost imagine the devs:

"People are saying the damage output of the magicka warden is below decent levels, what are we gonna do?"
    "Omg omg omg, think think think"
    "Check all the passives and skills again!"
    "There's a passive that increases physical and frost damage"
    "Great, turn that into magic and frost"
    "Good job guys, we saved months of development"

With one move they killed the stamina warden chances to get decent damage while still keeping the magicka one very low.
    In the last parses I checked the damage difference between the top class and the warden was something between 15 and 20%, while still around 10% less than the average classes. Just put the physical damage back and let the magicka one be a tankier and healer class for now, until you find a way to balance the game properly
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weps wrote: »

"People are saying the damage output of the magicka warden is below decent levels, what are we gonna do?"

With one move they killed the stamina warden chances to get decent damage while still keeping the magicka one very low.
    In the last parses I checked the damage difference between the top class and the warden was something between 15 and 20%, while still around 10% less than the average classes. Just put the physical damage back and let the magicka one be a tankier and healer class for now, until you find a way to balance the game properly

Please make dev dialogue a regular thing. I see a great comic strip here.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the secluded grove draw order for one of the trees is bugged, it can be seen through terrain.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon swapping the cliff racer unblockable bs causes a health dsync also
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Weps wrote: »

Please make dev dialogue a regular thing. I see a great comic strip here.

For cases like this one you can make a good story out of it with lots of options for dialogues.
    Won't be a good comic strip tho, every day you'll get the "People are complaining that [X ability / set] is OP, what should we do? " "Nerf".
    Comic's over
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank