The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Casual solo player looking for guild

PurpleLemon
PurpleLemon
Soul Shriven
Hi, I don't usually do too well in the multiplayer of these types of games. I'm really enjoying the solo gameplay, however, I would like to try and get some group activities done as well. I'm around Champion level 120 or so, and have no multiplayer experience other than joining or being joined by random players or groups for dolmens or bosses. I have no idea if my build is any good, I've been managing pretty well solo, but I fear for group activities it is woefully inadequate. I'm really bad with job-specific details, as I'm really a solo player at heart and find my own ways to get by.
So I'm looking for a casual guild who doesn't mind my bumbling while running trials and group delves and such, and maybe can teach me a thing or two about building my character.
I don't have a mic, but can hook up a keyboard if needed.
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. (Dads, Husbands, Guys that realize there's more to life than games.) Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. So of you have to go AWOL during an epic battle, we understand.
    The Saints are mainly an Adventuring Guild, focusing on Dungeons and Questing. We can offer you a Guild Store to sell your wares, and also have crafters and provisioners to help with needed gear.
    Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/Vulgar Material in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below