Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Basic guide to dedicated templar healing in veteran group dungeons. (work in progress: updating)

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @crazmadsci AAAHMAGAAAD I TESTED TBS LAST WEEK ...just didn't get the time to actually compare the numbers.

I tested TBS with The Thief and The Shadow.
    The lowest heals and damage is way inferior toward Julianos or even Kagrenac's Hope.
    When you crit then TBS beats everything I have experienced so far.

I would not recomend it for pve healing, it is somewhat viable but you have to run Inner Light on both bars constantly, and have 78-89 champion points in Elfborn to make it worth it. Performance over time is much better gained with Julianos.

I have to admit though, I am extremely exited to test it out in pvp ...and not as a healer. >:) if I crit from stealth, I could potentially one-shot some people with it! <3

..now I just have to find a crafter willing to make it for me, since I don't want to bother with it myself, due to lack of time x_x I tested it with void cloth, and not ancestor silk..
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on April 15, 2016 12:13AM
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    @Mcwoods55 well in that case I would like to apologize, because what I gave you was a general answer. In general it's best to focus on spell damage rather than max magicka. But that's just in general... some skills do benefit heavily more from resource pool than spell damage.

I have noticed my output changes depending on what skills I use, some skills like Dark Flare seems to benefit more from max magicka, while Elemental Drain depends heavily on spell damage.. to the point where just changing my jewelry enchants to spell damage works wonders for the magicka gain from it.

I would like to test skills if I had more time to play, but unfortunately I log in a few hours a week, usually 1-2 nights if that can even do it :( so testing stuff is not optimal, as I also have to show some attention to my guilds.

Btw. I spent 0 champion points in blessed, I pile mine up in Elemental Damage and Elfborn. I only respec for Blessed when I heal in trials, so my heals are bad.. but people don't take me into dungeons for healing, they do it for buffs and support :p so I get away with it..

Thanks! Appreciate the info.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you think about the Clever Alchemist set for the health and spell damage stats?
    PC NA | @The_Lex
    Member of:
    Tamriel Vault
    Fast and Furriest
    Ink, Inc.
    Moar Dottz

Characters (PC NA) :

Vaaljørn | Nord Dragonknight | Tank | EP
    Revyn Draylor | Dunmer Dragonknight | Magicka DPS | EP
    Maldarin Direnni | Altmer Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | EP
    Bjorn Storm-Blade | Nord Warden | Stamina DPS | EP
    Worf of Sto'Vo'Kor | Orc Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | EP
    Brejan Magnus | Breton Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | EP
    Brejan Garak | Breton Templar | Healer | EP
    R'jirr the Caller | Khajiit Necromancer | Stamina DPS | EP [BEGINNING TO COLLECT DUST]
    Vaanryth Sadri | Dunmer Nightblade | Stamina DPS | EP [COLLECTING DUST]

Vaanrith | Dunmer Templar | Crafter | EP
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you think about the Clever Alchemist set for the health and spell damage stats?

It stands in the cold dark shadow of Spell Power Cure for pve healers.

For pvp it is OP :p

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It stands in the cold dark shadow of Spell Power Cure for pve healers.

For pvp it is OP :p

That's what I was thinking. For PvP, it would seem to pair nicely with the Kagrenac set.
    PC NA | @The_Lex
    Member of:
    Tamriel Vault
    Fast and Furriest
    Ink, Inc.
    Moar Dottz

Characters (PC NA) :

Vaaljørn | Nord Dragonknight | Tank | EP
    Revyn Draylor | Dunmer Dragonknight | Magicka DPS | EP
    Maldarin Direnni | Altmer Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | EP
    Bjorn Storm-Blade | Nord Warden | Stamina DPS | EP
    Worf of Sto'Vo'Kor | Orc Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | EP
    Brejan Magnus | Breton Sorcerer | Magicka DPS | EP
    Brejan Garak | Breton Templar | Healer | EP
    R'jirr the Caller | Khajiit Necromancer | Stamina DPS | EP [BEGINNING TO COLLECT DUST]
    Vaanryth Sadri | Dunmer Nightblade | Stamina DPS | EP [COLLECTING DUST]

Vaanrith | Dunmer Templar | Crafter | EP
  • bhagwad
    bhagwad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this guide still useful in June 2017?