Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harness style chests?

bodge2372
bodge2372
✭✭✭
Why aren't there more harness styles in game that you can craft? Speaking as someone who likes to flaunt their male toons pixelated flesh, there seems to be a distinct lack of this style chest (that I know of, anyway). Obviously there is the light and medium chest in the Minotaur style (pic of the light Minotaur chest below). And if there are others, what are they? Where do you get them?
I'm sure everybody knows He-Mans outfit. Wouldn't it be great to strut round town, looking all proper heroic like that? Come on ZOS, give us a PROPER Barbarian style.....I'm sure loads of male toons would thank you for it. I know I would.Screenshot_20170526_130921%20-%20Copy.png.html]Screenshot_20170526_130921%20-%20Copy.png[/URL]
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I'm not sure that a fur bikini was the most wise clothing choice He-Man might have made in a world with swordplay.

2. Your toon should not be out between 10 am and 4 pm at all, let alone with exposed skin. UV is a killer.

3. Minotaur, Mazzatun and some Draugr are the most harness-y options. You can see most any armor style at ESO-fashion.com
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mazzatun has no harness but shows most of the torso. It's Sparatan looking armor.
  • bodge2372
    bodge2372
    ✭✭✭
    The Mazzatun style looks pretty good. But then saw what the Dro m'Athra looks like, so I'm having to get that first for my Khajiit......
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mazzatun isn't really Spartan... more like Aztec jaguar warrior
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he looks cool
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds