The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please FIX Battlegrounds and Resources in Cyrodil

Devilhand
Devilhand
✭✭✭
Regarding Battlegrounds:

- There are serious problem with queue, some times I am alone in a death match against 4 other players in each group. Like WTF.
- Please create a Non-Vet and a Vet Battleground, pointless to have to pug it and have 3 lvl 10 in your group. Means you will loose against...
- Finally an idea for balance: Remove cancer from battlegrounds...And by that I mean restrict the armour sets players can use in PvP to those specially desgnied for PvP (rewards of worthy) and Crafted sets. Most of them are resources/stat increase based, which means PvP it is based on the abilities the player use and not a random proc or buff they get by just sppaming light attacks. PvP in this game has gone down the hill after the many sets you keep adding, and that I believe is the main reason it has been so hard to balance it. I understand proc sets are a need in PvE land, but damage it is out of control in PvP. If you could remove ALL sets but the ones specially designed for PvP and crafted, cyrodil and battlegrounds will be more balanced.

Many people wont like the last point, but it is just an idea to balance out what its happening out there.

Cyrodil resources:
- NPC's in cyrodil resources are screwed up. They either all Mage sorcs, or DK/ menders, and by all I mean the workers, menders, honor guard, guards and mage, they all adapt one of the above.
I guess this was not intentional, but please fix it it is really really annoying.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devilhand wrote: »
    Regarding Battlegrounds:

- There are serious problem with queue, some times I am alone in a death match against 4 other players in each group. Like WTF.
    - Please create a Non-Vet and a Vet Battleground, pointless to have to pug it and have 3 lvl 10 in your group. Means you will loose against...
    - Finally an idea for balance: Remove cancer from battlegrounds...And by that I mean restrict the armour sets players can use in PvP to those specially desgnied for PvP (rewards of worthy) and Crafted sets. Most of them are resources/stat increase based, which means PvP it is based on the abilities the player use and not a random proc or buff they get by just sppaming light attacks. PvP in this game has gone down the hill after the many sets you keep adding, and that I believe is the main reason it has been so hard to balance it. I understand proc sets are a need in PvE land, but damage it is out of control in PvP. If you could remove ALL sets but the ones specially designed for PvP and crafted, cyrodil and battlegrounds will be more balanced.

Many people wont like the last point, but it is just an idea to balance out what its happening out there.

Cyrodil resources:
    - NPC's in cyrodil resources are screwed up. They either all Mage sorcs, or DK/ menders, and by all I mean the workers, menders, honor guard, guards and mage, they all adapt one of the above.
    I guess this was not intentional, but please fix it it is really really annoying.

Bolded: I love this idea, for all of PVP

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]