The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ravager amor set

Chelister
Chelister
✭✭✭
It says that the set is sold by an Elite Gear Vendor, whom I found but struggle to understand how to get the actual set

The particular pieces I am looking for are: jewelery (rings & neckless) and two one-handed weapons

Which box should I go for?
Edited by Chelister on May 31, 2017 3:56PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the loot boxes in Cyrodil. The town is Velastris bottom left hand corner of the map below the Castle Brindle. You must have ap. It's random rng sadly. Good luck. Took me a million ap. Which sounds like a lot but to me that was four days of pvp.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Ravager+Set
    Where to find

Cyrodiil

from NPC with the title: Elite Gear Vendor, the item is contained with in: Offensive Heavy Box

It's actual physical location is Vlastarus, which is south of Castle Roebeck and Castle Brindle. Vlastarus needs to be owned by your alliance to make purchases at the vendor.

Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 31, 2017 3:59PM
    Options
  • Chelister
    Chelister
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    It's in the loot boxes in Cyrodil. The town is Velastris bottom left hand corner of the map below the Castle Brindle. You must have ap. It's random rng sadly. Good luck. Took me a million ap. Which sounds like a lot but to me that was four days of pvp.

I assume you are AD, right? What about DC then? I have found a girl at Southern High Rock Gate (initialy spawn location) and she sells Elite Gear, some kind of boxes (offensive and defensive + unidentified jewelry)

Could you also please give a suggestions to which is the fastest way to gain AP.
    What things you did in order to get those 4m AP in 4 days
    I mainly play alone. Is it possible to get so much if alone or being in a group is mandatory?
    Options
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chelister wrote: »

I assume you are AD, right? What about DC then? I have found a girl at Southern High Rock Gate (initialy spawn location) and she sells Elite Gear, some kind of boxes (offensive and defensive + unidentified jewelry)

Could you also please give a suggestions to which is the fastest way to gain AP.
    I mainly play alone. Is it possible to get so much if alone or being in a group is mandatory?

i play pvp EP and it is possible to get ravager pieces from doing quests in chyrendahl and vlasterus. its random but I did manage to get a sharpened dagger in my first day farming from quests. really rare but RNGesus was in my favor. in order to buy the pieces with AP your faction must control vlasterus and you can buy ravager boxes at 12k ap a piece. I only had to spend 400k ap and I got a sharpened axe so I'm using that in combination with my dagger on stamplar.

also fun fact: you can transmog ravager pieces to imperial style if you have imperial collectors edition, assuming you can do the same with morag tong in morrowind. and if you get a piece by doing a quest it will be the style of your faction.
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It says that the set is sold by an Elite Gear Vendor, whom I found but struggle to understand how to get the actual set

The particular pieces I am looking for are: jewelery (rings & neckless) and two one-handed weapons

Which box should I go for?

Either buy from any guild trader or the vendor in Vlastarus (town in Southwest of Cyrodiil), or just do the quests in Vlastarus and you can get some items for free.

You also have chances to get Ravager items from doing the Fighter's Guild bounty quest at Cyrodiil base, from any Rewards for the Worthy mail and I think even the quests in Chorrol and Cheydinhal

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on May 31, 2017 4:17PM
    Options
  • Chelister
    Chelister
    ✭✭✭

i play pvp EP and it is possible to get ravager pieces from doing quests in chyrendahl and vlasterus. its random but I did manage to get a sharpened dagger in my first day farming from quests. really rare but RNGesus was in my favor. in order to buy the pieces with AP your faction must control vlasterus and you can buy ravager boxes at 12k ap a piece. I only had to spend 400k ap and I got a sharpened axe so I'm using that in combination with my dagger on stamplar.

also fun fact: you can transmog ravager pieces to imperial style if you have imperial collectors edition, assuming you can do the same with morag tong in morrowind. and if you get a piece by doing a quest it will be the style of your faction.

I am currently in the city of Vlastraus and I found the Orc who sells the "Specialized Gear"
    He has this box called "Unknown Ravager Item". Does it contain one out of all pieces? If yes than it might take ages untill I find two one handed weapons (dual-wield) and two rings + jewelry
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am currently in the city of Vlastraus and I found the Orc who sells the "Specialized Gear"
    He has this box called "Unknown Ravager Item". Does it contain one out of all pieces? If yes than it might take ages untill I find two one handed weapons (dual-wield) and two rings + jewelry

Welcome to RNG. You can also try checking guildstores but those weapons will be expensive. Jewelry is not an issue though, I think I got full set from 20 or so boxes.
    Options
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA server, purple jewelry is around 2000 to 5000g at vendors. Weapons will be much more pricey though. If you're concerned with farming AP, take everyone's advice and quest to try to get it for free. During the anniversary event, I did Cyrodiil dailies and I only received one ravager item though, so good luck on the RNG. I saw someone say they did 1mil AP in 4 days, that's not realistic for someone starting out. Don't think you're not effective.
    Options
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worth noting the jewellery only comes in healthy and not robust :neutral:
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why does this set never seem to proc could slap a boss with skills light heavy etc never seems to proc
    Options
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's some info you may want to know if you're gathering one handed ravager weapons, it doesn't proc from steel tornado or rapid strikes. But it will proc from some class skills like power extraction and surprise attack.
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on May 31, 2017 8:11PM
    Options
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can find them faster at any guild trader in Rawl-kha, Mournhold, Craglorn, Wayrest etc, or use AP to buy the boxes, or do the quests to get them for free.
    Options