Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My and my friends rly, rly miss the 7day cp camp (fka haderus)

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Vivec is only rly playable during early day, after that it becomes laggy and the queue to get in can sometimes be as high as 70+ At that time if you dont enjoy playing nocp, youre left with logging out.

PC EU
PvP only
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS seems HATE PvP in your game.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lack of communication regarding this issue from Zenimax is appalling.

We are left to speculate as to the vision ZoS has for the future and it seems clear that CP PvP is intended to be the red-headed stepchild, treated miserably such that people leave by "choice."
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    But, serious, why this happens? Its a OLD - VERY old - problem, no?
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS: let's adjust CP and base sustain across the board because it's overpowered in PvP. PvE'rs will figure it out.

ZOS: let's make all of the PvP content restrict CP except for one campaign.

Playerbase:
    oz8DvIz.gif
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS: let's adjust CP and base sustain across the board because it's overpowered in PvP. PvE'rs will figure it out.

ZOS: let's make all of the PvP content restrict CP except for one campaign.

Playerbase:
    oz8DvIz.gif

LOL MASTER!
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss Had also bad decision to create a 7 day non champ with the 30 day not even full lol ... But yea Had had great small group fights the occasional battle group .... BUT THERE WAS LITTLE LAG !!!!! great experience :)

/sign
    I miss HAD also !
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anything, the lag in Vivec is worse than Trueflame. Maybe because they added another class to calculate? No idea...

... but I really miss being able to go somewhere else when lag was unplayably bad. I don't mind no CP but no one else I know plays there anymore and I am still sorting out CP builds.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    macros, boots, cheaters...add in this situation.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like PVDoor farming emperor got a little harder in the new No-CP campaign.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox we don't have this issue.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till Cyrodiil actually becomes populated again. it's gonna be so fun, the majority of PvPers/telvar farmers jammed into one server. great idea!.

really hope when that happens they don't wait till the next patch to make another CP camp.
    Edited by Lucky28 on June 1, 2017 12:39PM
    Invictus
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the OP talking European server? I have yet to see a que for Vivec on the NA server. Population has been so bad that it has actually become haderus with unbalanced populations all day resulting in constant emperor capping. Trueflame used to at least have balanced population a majority of the day.

I have noticed some weird lag in the new NA Vivec even when the population is 1 bar across all 3 factions. By weird I mean the in game tool will show 100 ms latency and yet there will be times when using a skill will have a 2 second delay as if the latency is 900+

PS as far as que I am talking from AD perspective only
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the OP talking European server? I have yet to see a que for Vivec on the NA server. Population has been so bad that it has actually become haderus with unbalanced populations all day resulting in constant emperor capping. Trueflame used to at least have balanced population a majority of the day.

I have noticed some weird lag in the new NA Vivec even when the population is 1 bar across all 3 factions. By weird I mean the in game tool will show 100 ms latency and yet there will be times when using a skill will have a 2 second delay as if the latency is 900+

What time do you usually play? I see Vivec poplocked across every alliance almost every evening in NA primetime, and I've never seen it 1 bar across all 3 factions.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

What time do you usually play? I see Vivec poplocked across every alliance almost every evening in NA primetime, and I've never seen it 1 bar across all 3 factions.

two times. 9 a.m. est and today june 1 population was 1 bar all factions and again 9p.m. most evenings I log in. Logged in every night this week and have yet to see a que for Vivec. Old trueflame days I would log out in Cyrodill and when I tried to log in during the evenings I would be booted to PvE and have to que for Trueflame. No longer the case. I have seen EP population locked in the evenings a couple times
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS would probably state something along the lines of:
    You can just go play the nonCP 7 day campaign.
    That nonCP pvp is absolute pupper poo poo is irrelevant.
    Also screw you.
    Rude PM to follow.

Enjoy primetime vivec lag of doom if you ever get past the queues from hell.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    ZOS would probably state something along the lines of:
    You can just go play the nonCP 7 day campaign.
    That nonCP pvp is absolute pupper poo poo is irrelevant.
    Also screw you.
    Rude PM to follow.

Enjoy primetime vivec lag of doom if you ever get past the queues from hell.

Props to you as usual Derra. You pretty much summed up No-CP.

...And people are getting past the queues from hell. When AD is full with an 80+ Line (Which is typical for the faction of furries and elf fanboys) they queue up with a DC Friend and jump the line. Thus, it borrows some pop count from the blue side, so they can run six full raids around the map.

... and ZOS won't fix, punish, or even scold the exploiters.
    Edited by Minalan on June 1, 2017 2:40PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had EP ques over 50.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night we had a que of 70 on a Wednesday. That never happens.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »

Last night we had a que of 70 on a Wednesday. That never happens.

The worst is the lagg at around 20:00 CET in the evening:/ Youre left with logging out as the only alternative.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Red is locked every night lol !!! Last night all 3 were locked and people are still PVE'ing atm...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I support the idea of having a second CP-enabled campaign. Having only a single one, which will be pop-locked on almost every night is a bad idea. It shows that people aren't willing to switch to a non-CP campaign when Vivec is full, and would rather wait in queue.

I'm also not a fan of non-CP things in general. CPs are part of a character's design, a real solution would be to better balance it (something I thought Morrowind was supposed to address anyway?). I can understand that in Battlegrounds, where it's a very competitive environment where you fight head-to-head with the opponents, you'd want everyone more or less on the same level. But in a large-scale playground like Cyrodiil, you CAN contribute/have fun without being at the same CP level as everyone else. A level 15 newcomer on a keep wall manning a fire balista can be just as devastating as a CP630 one.

People were all pushing ZOS real hard to ditch VR in favor of CP. In retrospective, CP isn't any better, it's even a step backward, as the power-gap has grown even wider between a new level 50, and a level 50 at CP (or VR) cap.

Quite a few disappointing changes over the years IMHO. The CP mechanism, the removal of soft caps - all ideas that looked great on paper, but after playing with these for a few years, those changes didn't really make things any better.
    Edited by RMerlin on June 1, 2017 6:41PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance in cp has become alot better with morrowind, I dont really mind it now at all. But having only one place to pvp with cp, where its laggy and a long f queue to get in...no thats stupid. Bad idea ZOS.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    So Vivec is a horrible, horrible place. Ignoring the queue and lag issues, it is just too crowded for PvP to be any fun.
    This game has great small group PvP, and some time after you have 8 or 12 players in your group it goes down-hill fast. I know ZOS thinks ball-zergs and follower-zergs are somehow 'epic' and a good marketing tool, but from someone who has seen RvR done right, it is laughably awful. The zerg sizes are a fraction of the size of what you'd see in true a RvR game, but worse the mechanics of the game are all built and balanced around tiny groups of 4 or 12 because of the PvE side of the game.

Haderus wasn't always good, but Vivec sure seems to always be bad.

I personally hate no-CP PvP, and I've still not made decision as to whether i'd rather suffer through a dead no-CP campaign or whether I should go hunting for another game. What I do know is that I have a PVP guild with players who refuse to play non-cp -- who will probably be quitting the game before long. I can't help but feel that ZOS is just trying to force players like myself out of the game.
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)