Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Armor/Weapon preview option
Hopefully this is something already on the books to implement in game. People have requested it since launch, posting countless threads and discussing it in game all the time.
With the Homestead launch came the option to preview furniture we can craft. Why not add one in for each armor piece and weapons? Some of the style materials are quite rare, expensive or not even obtainable in game; Stahlrim Shards needing to be obtained by mimic gems from the crown store.
Granted most people wear dropped gear now. Crafted gear is almost phased out due to most of the sets not being on par with drop sets. However with how expensive some styles can be to craft, a preview option is past due.
Please consider, many people would be grateful.