Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zachariah from customer service bans customers emails.

j4bigtyme
j4bigtyme
Soul Shriven
Apparently Zach from eso customer service decided to use his power to ban my emails but can't do anything to actually help me. Thank you Zachariah thank you Zos
mf2m9pp9fsxf.png

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like your client cannot connect to our mail server.

Zos does not have that power.
    Edited by idk on May 28, 2017 7:24AM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, that appears to be a client side issue.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always fun watching tech illiterate people blame other people for things they do not understand lol
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, ZOS is known for taking over people's personal email accounts and messing with the configuration.

Didn't you read the TOS change not a long ago? They now can have access to any of your google accounts, for tracking purposes, so Zach prob decided to switch your mail setup, while reading your personal mails.

NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS nerfed Gmail too! ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    Yea, ZOS is known for taking over people's personal email accounts and messing with the configuration.

Didn't you read the TOS change not a long ago? They now can have access to any of your google accounts, for tracking purposes, so Zach prob decided to switch your mail setup, while reading your personal mails.

Ok. Ma ybe I should have tried to be more entertaining when I replied.

@j4bigtyme It may make sense now. I expect you now see the issue is between your client and our Gmail SMTP sever. Google is not perfect.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should try using magicka to activate abilities
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolling a magsorc should fix this.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    j4bigtyme wrote: »
    Apparently Zach from eso customer service decided to use his power to ban my emails but can't do anything to actually help me. Thank you Zachariah thank you Zos

Jeezuz... I simply haven't the words. /facepalm

Edited by Coggage on May 28, 2017 8:43AM
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    You really pissed ZOS by exposing this. They just finished reading your personal emails, got your address now and are on their way to raid your home
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

See, Zach? Here's what happens when you mess with the wrong guy!
  • Absolut_Turkey
    Absolut_Turkey
    ✭✭✭
    It must have been one of those nightblades. Pesky nightblades! Somebody hand me my nerf-hammer.
    Omniel Morningstar - Khajiit - Nightblade
    Veyron Galerion - Altmer - Sorcerer
    Star-Caller - Argonian - Templar
    Aradriel Nightwood - Bosmer - Warden
    Vermillion Alexander - Imperial - Dragonknight
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy crow. Im usually pretty good at spotting the stupid joke because I write so many myself. But here I just can't tell.

Well done if this is a joke. Not so well done if it isn't.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2M(ail)
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Always fun watching tech illiterate people blame other people for things they do not understand lol
    That looks like an iOS screenshot. Nothing to see here. :trollface:
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crow. Im usually pretty good at spotting the stupid joke because I write so many myself. But here I just can't tell.

Well done if this is a joke. Not so well done if it isn't.

Lol
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as all of the responses here are non-constructive. I will agree that this looks like an issue with your mobile email client, you may want to attempt to send the email using your computer. Additionally you can log into our support site inorder to add a addtional information to any open tickets you may have.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.