The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

When will the character copies be swapped again?

Saturn
Saturn
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been wanting to test out some of the new gear on my characters, but this is the 4th week in a row where it has been EU character copies. Will the PTS be switched to NA characters anytime soon?
"Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS Testing is over now... Morrowind is live on PC.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next DLC
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    PTS Testing is over now... Morrowind is live on PC.

Well yeah I know, but you can still use the PTS during the time after for testing gear. It's useful if you want to try out gear combos that would otherwise take ages to grind on Live.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS is always 2 weeks of US characters and then 2.5 months of EU characters. I really wish they would give US characters a chance at the inter-DLC periods from time to time. Having your own character, even a slightly older version, is very helpful for theory crafting.
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    This is actually the first time the EU characters are staying on PTS for now, the previous patches (soth, one tamriel, homestead) have had NA characters being switched back after two weeks. (or even just one week, last time in homestead)

Note that the PTS doesn't gives you access to older sets such as scathing mage, burning spellweave, etc.
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92