The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to Find Updated Build Info?

HeyitsMe1975
I'm still very new to the game and have been using Deltia's Gaming youtube channel and webpage for my magica templar (Omega build I think). Recently he's moved on from ESO and I don't have a clue how to redistribute champion points or if I need to redo my skills and what not now. Where do you guys go to find updated info on builds, and just current game info in general. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance for any suggestions.