The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vicious Ophidian is bugged on live

BohnT
BohnT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
VO doesn't return stamina after you kill an enemy. You still get the major expedition buff.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    confirmed
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed this is NOT happening on Xbox. ;)
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭

Not yet. We are about to be *** for months. We are going to get this bugged patch, and we won't get it hotfixed. We will have to deal with from morrowwind until the next major patch. ***
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They probably nerfed the set and were too scared to mention it in the patch notes.

The number of bugs in this game is truly staggering sometimes.

I'd tag some @ZOS folks in this thread, but why bother?

Also, you should maybe post this in the Bug Reports forum.
    Edited by LiquidPony on May 26, 2017 12:38AM
  • crobarXIII
    crobarXIII
    ✭✭✭

We'll find out in a few days when the update goes live on console if we dodged the bullet or not.
    PS4-NA-1000+cp
    Nightblade-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Nightblade-Argonian-Tank : Dragonknight-Imperial-Tank : Dragonknight-Darkelf-Magicka Dps
    Sorcerer-Khajiit-Stamina Dps : Sorcerer-Highelf-Magicka Dps : Templar-Redguard-Stamina Dps : Templar-Highelf-Magicka Dps
    Warden-Imperial-Tank : Warden-Highelf-Magicka Dps
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch they fix it for PC next week but released the broke version to go live on console.They did the same thing with the battle spirit bug a few months ago.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT Have you Tired VO on other players?
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    Watch they fix it for PC next week but released the broke version to go live on console.They did the same thing with the battle spirit bug a few months ago.

Which will be absurd since they "supposedly" set aside any idea of a console early access so they could ensure consoles got all the latest patches. I'm pretty sure there's a Gina quote around here to that effect.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

Which will be absurd since they "supposedly" set aside any idea of a console early access so they could ensure consoles got all the latest patches. I'm pretty sure there's a Gina quote around here to that effect.

Absurd but not unlikely.

Bugs found between early access and June 6th can be taken care of for PC on June 6th. Console will get the early access version because it's what Microsoft/Sony approved.

Or I'm wrong in which I'll be happier.
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a stealth nerf.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing good games are coming out this year like red dead redemption
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, better buff the set just in case. Console release soon and all...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »

Sadly that just got pushed back to spring 2018.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No haven't tried it on other players. Only in vMA and some solo runs in vfungal 1 and vCoA 1
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Tried it on other Players, doesn't work too. The complete part about Stamina return is bugged
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it increase damage by 5% at least?
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Houshiki
    Houshiki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it really is just a bug, and not a secret nerf to the set. Otherwise it's like twisting a knife in stam classes.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was a nerf I imagine the description in the 5-piece would have changed, sounds more like a bug, probably to do with coding resource return
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    I definitely get the 2125 return when I kill a monster on Live while wearing VO. Got any more info on how you were able to repro this? (purple or gold gear, cp160, zone you tested it in...etc etc)

84GPq8I.jpg

Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    'Monster' enemy or 'player' enemy - I don't think VO has ever restored stamina in PvP afaik?

@BohnT - sorry missed the middle post. I'll test it against NPC monsters on PC EU shortly...
    Edited by Tavore1138 on May 26, 2017 3:01PM
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I definitely get the 2125 return when I kill a monster on Live while wearing VO. Got any more info on how you were able to repro this? (purple or gold gear, cp160, zone you tested it in...etc etc)

84GPq8I.jpg

3 pieces gold vo, 2 pieces purple.
    Tested it in: vMA, nfungal 1, against 4 players in duels.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boooooo ZOS!
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »

Sadly that just got pushed back to spring 2018.

Noooooo
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to confirm I'm getting my serpent stamina from PvE OK on PC EU.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boooooo ZOS!

How can you boo them when Rich got on Live and tested it out? That tells us it's a bug and they are serious about fixing it.

I will also test this with some Quick Serpent gear laying around and see if it is also affected.
    PC NA
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does Zos consistency always go forward one step then backwards 2? its infuriating!
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    Just tested it again. Theswarming mudcrabs in fungal1 don't give any resources back, also there seems to be a small cooldown when i kill several Mobs in under 1 sec.
    Other than that it works fine, sry for claiming it too fast to be generally bugged
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    Just tested it again. Theswarming mudcrabs in fungal1 don't give any resources back, also there seems to be a small cooldown when i kill several Mobs in under 1 sec.
    Other than that it works fine, sry for claiming it too fast to be generally bugged
    @BohnT did you get Stam back when killing a player?
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Just tested it, it's definitely not working when pulling more than one enemy and killing them all at the same time.

For example if I dump my stamina down to 4k by spamming something and get a group of 5 enemies to execute range and then kill all 5 with a steel tornado I should get over 10k stamina back according to the tooltip. I am not using Recount or CLS but simply looking at my resource pool. I seem to get the first 2k refund but not credit for the other kills.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    @BohnT did you get Stam back when killing a player?

New test with updated cls showed me that it does refund Stamina on enemy Players killed. Other than that it still doesn't restore resources for mor than one enemy if you kill them at the same time