The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New player LF social and PvE oriented guild

BilboTBaggins
BilboTBaggins
Soul Shriven
As the title says, im really looking for a guild that focuses on PvE content and is being social as well.
I myself am struggling doing dungeons because of the que times with randoms are way too long and getting desired gear feels hopeless.

My ingame name is @Bilbo-TBaggins, main is lvl 36 stam nightblade archer.

Hit me up with messages!

Really looking forward :)
Edited by BilboTBaggins on May 23, 2017 8:54PM
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas

Hey there!

I'm not sure if you're still looking or not but I figured I'd throw an invite for you to check out a guild.

We're called Eternal Dawn. It's a mid-sized guild with people from all wakes of MMOs. We have members from Star Wars: The Old Republic, to WoW and (of course) ESO.

You can check us out on the website, Here. We also have a Discord which you can apply for as well. Click here for the Discord server!

We have a few dungeon experts and even some not so experts (myself included) that are always willing to jump into and help when needed!

Hope to see you there!

- Nikki
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    BrokenSwords wouldt mind having a new guy, very small guild, made it yesterday, got no rules and the guys like to do some pve , so up to you if you want to be mess around with dickfaces

But if you want to be carryed, then join some other guild
    Edited by Reedx on May 25, 2017 11:16PM
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay