The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

New player LF social and PvE oriented guild

BilboTBaggins
BilboTBaggins
Soul Shriven
As the title says, im really looking for a guild that focuses on PvE content and is being social as well.
I myself am struggling doing dungeons because of the que times with randoms are way too long and getting desired gear feels hopeless.

My ingame name is @Bilbo-TBaggins, main is lvl 36 stam nightblade archer.

Hit me up with messages!

Really looking forward :)
Edited by BilboTBaggins on May 23, 2017 8:54PM
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas

Hey there!

I'm not sure if you're still looking or not but I figured I'd throw an invite for you to check out a guild.

We're called Eternal Dawn. It's a mid-sized guild with people from all wakes of MMOs. We have members from Star Wars: The Old Republic, to WoW and (of course) ESO.

You can check us out on the website, Here. We also have a Discord which you can apply for as well. Click here for the Discord server!

We have a few dungeon experts and even some not so experts (myself included) that are always willing to jump into and help when needed!

Hope to see you there!

- Nikki
  • Whitebeerd
    Whitebeerd
    ✭✭✭
    BrokenSwords wouldt mind having a new guy, very small guild, made it yesterday, got no rules and the guys like to do some pve , so up to you if you want to be mess around with dickfaces

But if you want to be carryed, then join some other guild
    Edited by Whitebeerd on May 25, 2017 11:16PM
    A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.