The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Morrowind delves, wb, striking locations, public dungeons, crafting and skyshard locations

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all, attached I have provided a screenshot of the world bosses delves, notable locations and all skyshard locations. I was in beta and mapped some stuff out and had some help as well. Do not use this map if you do not want to spoil your first days in vvardenfell

Purple: Ancestor tombs Achievement locations

Orange: Points of Interest

Blue: Skyshard locations

Green: Crafting stations

Red: Battlegrounds

Yellow: Cities or Quest hubs

Dark Yellow: Halls of fabrication

Id also like to thanks to @saturn for the locations of the ancestor tombs and @hamgatan for providing coordinates for a good amount of skyshards i had trouble finding on my own

h0ibs8vrbve4.png
Edited by Aliyavana on May 22, 2017 2:31PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno has confirmed nda is lifted. please use map to your own risk as it might spoil your exploration
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @aliyavana Do you know where the daily quests for Numani-Rasi and Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar are located? I could never find them on the PTS. Are they locked behind a quest chain perhaps?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    @aliyavana Do you know where the daily quests for Numani-Rasi and Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar are located? I could never find them on the PTS. Are they locked behind a quest chain perhaps?

Can't recall sorry
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I might need more detail
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'( my thread was buried
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. :)
  • TempusFugit
    TempusFugit
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Great info @aliyavana. Thank you. :)
    PC NA AD/DC/EP

Ash : "Klaatu Barada N... necktie... nectar... nickel... noodle. It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you two
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly people will troll just to troll lol
  • deathlikebean
    deathlikebean
    ✭✭✭
    @Yarlenzey, no spoiler alert needed as the title is very clear and cannot easily be misunderstood.

Also using a map with markered locations isn't really considered cheating. Nice try though.
    -Guild Leader of Senche Adventure Academy
  • deathlikebean
    deathlikebean
    ✭✭✭
    @aliyavana, Thanks for the info :) much appreciated!

I run a world boss guild event every Wednesday and my members are looking forward to running this zone tonight and the map is a huge help!
    -Guild Leader of Senche Adventure Academy
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    A few posts have been removed for some flaming and baiting, which is against the forum rules. We are also moving the discussion over to Player Guides since the original post offers a helpful guide map.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post