The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE Trials Guild... looking for a casual atmosphere with experienced players? RCN6 needs YOU!

Gaggin
Gaggin
✭✭✭✭
Recon Team 6 is looking to recruit experienced players for pve trials, vdsa, and whatever else we feel like doing. Our guild is a tightknit group of people who like to have fun, but also take things seriously when raid time comes. We run every night at 11pm EST Our current scores include:
123k vHRC
107k vAA
132k vSO
43.7k vDSA
79k vMOL

These scores could easily be better, and that's why we nee YOU! No, not you... or you... yes, you in the back, YOU! We are looking for all classes and roles but particularly offtanks and dps that can pull 33k plus(40k if petsorc) self buffed. If you're near reqs but cant quite break threshold we will work with you to help you get up to snuff, so to speak.

Please /w me at @Gaggin or any of my officers @Capt_Morgan , @0ctaviojrr, @Mike0brian, @Msbunnyfluff for a dps test and interview. Don't worry, this interview isn't a an absolute thing, we just wanna get an idea of where you're at so we can help you improve while not putting you into content you're not ready for.
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, ur guild looks nice.
    I've tanked and healed dozens of crag vet trial, i am only looking for regular crag loot runs.
    If the guild is 150+ in size, i am very interested
  • Capt_Morgan
    Capt_Morgan
    ✭✭✭
    Bumped
    MagBlade main since early Access. Long live the warlock.
    PC/NA
    @CAPT_Morgan