The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queues are still Broken. No fix in hotpatch at all.

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
3/3 games so far, have followed:

3v1v1
1v3v4
1v1v1 all forced to leave.

This isn't a population problem, I have hundreds of friends / guildies also having the same problem at the same time.

Please actually fix this, it is the ONLY negative of an otherwise excellent release, but it is game breaking Expansion wise
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to believe it's all the same as the activity finder problems prior to Morrowind. It's not something new that can be hotfixed
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Battlegrounds have potential, but not when 3/4 games are lopsided numbers.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, noo
  • andreasrev
    Hope Zos fixes this, Battlegrounds are one of the biggest if not the biggest selling point of Morrowind
  • Medg
    Medg
    This seems to keep happening.
  • Marcello_cog
    Marcello_cog
    Soul Shriven
    So, you complain about not getting 4 v 4 v 4 then when you get a 4 v 4 v 4 you complain about being against pre-made. . . .. It seems more you just want to complain about something instead of give actual feedback.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there just arent enough solo players queueing.

Can't put a group of 3 in with another group of 2 or 3.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    Maybe there just arent enough solo players queueing.

Can't put a group of 3 in with another group of 2 or 3.

read the post.

DC EU Nightblade
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LFG in this game is as comical as the performance in Cyrodiil. It is jacked up for PVE dungeons, and cant even fill up a BG. I have not seen a 4v4v4 match yet rofl. At least 4 man premades will be able to roflstomp the pugs in 4v2v2 matches now Kappa.
    Edited by c0rp on May 24, 2017 1:14PM
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you complain about not getting 4 v 4 v 4 then when you get a 4 v 4 v 4 you complain about being against pre-made. . . .. It seems more you just want to complain about something instead of give actual feedback.

In the group queue system it specifically says 'groups will be queued against other groups. Solo players will be queued against solo players.'

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next game: me+3 pugs vs 4 pugs vs 4 grandoverlords who group queued

(Also not intneded)

DC EU Nightblade
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »

In the group queue system it specifically says 'groups will be queued against other groups. Solo players will be queued against solo players.'

The chances of that system working are near 0% at this point in time. Premades will be rolling over pugs in 4v2v2 all the time. Just wait and see.

Edited by c0rp on May 24, 2017 1:16PM
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How dare you try to hold ZoS to their word!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next game: Infinite loading screen until I crashed (Sides were pugs vs pugs vs premade 4man queued group)
    Edited by Blobsky on May 24, 2017 1:20PM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Marcello_cog
    Marcello_cog
    Soul Shriven

You say in the group queue system, but looking at the que system it says BattleGrounds - non-champion - Grab Bag (Team size 4)it states nothing about group vs group or solo vs solo and same for the 3.05 patch notes. It Doesn't state that anywhere. I really want to know what you're talking about because it's unlucky but very common for games to pit groups against non-groups just to fill the ques so that the group people aren't just waiting for mins on in.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You say in the group queue system, but looking at the que system it says BattleGrounds - non-champion - Grab Bag (Team size 4)it states nothing about group vs group or solo vs solo and same for the 3.05 patch notes. It Doesn't state that anywhere. I really want to know what you're talking about because it's unlucky but very common for games to pit groups against non-groups just to fill the ques so that the group people aren't just waiting for mins on in.

Read the patch notes. It is written clearly in them, though I assume you ignored them.

'Groups will be placed vs other groups and single players queued should fight against other single players. This may not happen every time but in almost every case should work.'

DC EU Nightblade
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To clarify, today's hotfix only contained improvements for the issue where you couldn't queue for BGs with a group.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, today's hotfix only contained improvements for the issue where you couldn't queue for BGs with a group.

Thank you for clarifying - Any eta for lobbies not filling / premade groups vsing random groups most fights?

DC EU Nightblade
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh Lord... LOL, I was really hopeful this wouldn't be a big problem a couple weeks ago. Such a HUGE problem. The game should of never went live. Let's all hope there is something that can be done before the 6th.. or you know in like 5 mins.

This is way to big of a part of the dlc to not function correctly. If I purchased Morrowind and the bgs weren't working correctly I without a doubt would want a refund.
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭

3v1v1
    1v3v4

This isn't a population problem, I have hundreds of friends / guildies also having the same problem at the same time.

Please actually fix this, it is the ONLY negative of an otherwise excellent release, but it is game breaking Expansion wise

i've not done bg's yet so far due to questing in the new zone, are the groups you're joining like what you've posted from the start or do they start out with 4v4v4 and then people leave and not allowing new players to join?
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if it takes as long as fixing lfg it'll be done some time after the sun goes nova.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it takes as long as fixing lfg it'll be done some time after the sun goes nova.

Didn't you hear? This patch reduced the time it takes for Nova to land.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3v1v1
    1v3v4

i've not done bg's yet so far due to questing in the new zone, are the groups you're joining like what you've posted from the start or do they start out with 4v4v4 and then people leave and not allowing new players to join?

Sometimes yhes, sometimes you just dont get anyone

DC EU Nightblade
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Thank you for clarifying - Any eta for lobbies not filling / premade groups vsing random groups most fights?

We made some improvements to that yesterday, but are still hammering on it to make it better.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is there any possible chance of a even an estimate ETA of when Group Finder will actually be fixed and working? Or at least an indication that the issues are being looked into? And I don't just mean for the new shiny battlegrounds, how about normal and vet randoms?

I am sick of queueing in a group of 3 where we need 1 role for a dungeon, or queing with a full group for a random, getting ported into the dungeon, then being ported back out again. Then if we're lucky it still shows the activity as in-progress and we can manually port in (and may or may not get the reward mail), but if we are unlucky, we're for no good reason all put on a 15 minute group-finder cooldown (which often times means missing our undaunted premium mail that day - and the day after, and the day after, because this happens more often than not).

Please, is this EVER going to be fixed? It's been going on for months, possibly nearly a year.
    Edited by Epona222 on May 24, 2017 2:04PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Epona222 wrote: »

Is there any possible chance of a even an estimate ETA of when Group Finder will actually be fixed and working? Or at least an indication that the issues are being looked into?

I am sick of queueing in a group of 3 where we need 1 role for a dungeon, or queing with a full group for a random, getting ported into the dungeon, then being ported back out again. Then if we're lucky it still shows the activity as in-progress and we can manually port in (and may or may not get the reward mail), but if we are unlucky, we're for no good reason we're all put on a 15 minute group-finder cooldown (which often times means missing our undaunted premium mail that day - and the day after, and the day after).

Please, is this EVER going to be fixed? It's been going on for months, possibly nearly a year.

We published a Known Issues list yesterday that includes the current status of some of the frequently-reported issues: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/346484/known-issues-for-morrowind-update-14#latest

That said, I haven't had a chance to update it yet this morning, but give me a few minutes and it'll be done. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »

Is there any possible chance of a even an estimate ETA of when Group Finder will actually be fixed and working? Or at least an indication that the issues are being looked into?

I am sick of queueing in a group of 3 where we need 1 role for a dungeon, or queing with a full group for a random, getting ported into the dungeon, then being ported back out again. Then if we're lucky it still shows the activity as in-progress and we can manually port in (and may or may not get the reward mail), but if we are unlucky, we're for no good reason we're all put on a 15 minute group-finder cooldown (which often times means missing our undaunted premium mail that day - and the day after, and the day after).

We published a Known Issues list yesterday that includes the current status of some of the frequently-reported issues: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/346484/known-issues-for-morrowind-update-14#latest

That said, I haven't had a chance to update it yet this morning, but give me a few minutes and it'll be done. :)

Thank you Gina, I don't want to come across as harsh towards you at all, because I think you do a fantastic job here - but honestly, this group finder issue has been a "known issue" to the playerbase for many many months, and has been reported loads of times. I must have missed out on something like 100 Undaunted Premium reward mails this year, because of random dungeon queuing not working properly - and I'm just a casual dungeon hopper. If it's causing me frustration over lost time on cooldown after GroupFinder messes up, and lost rewards, goodness only knows what the more serious players are feeling.
    Edited by Epona222 on May 24, 2017 2:11PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like good feedback to me, sounds like you're doing what your said he's doing.

Bgs are broken, premade teams should only go against premade teams unless there is a separate queue for a laddered arena.
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭

3v1v1
    1v3v4

Sometimes yhes, sometimes you just dont get anyone

thanks, I think I'll give it a miss until it's fixed otherwise my rage meter will be of the richter scale
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like youre not able to queue for Bgs while in Cyrodil.
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI