The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Queues are still Broken. No fix in hotpatch at all.

• Yngol
    Yngol
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    To clarify, today's hotfix only contained improvements for the issue where you couldn't queue for BGs with a group.

Is there any possible chance of a even an estimate ETA of when Group Finder will actually be fixed and working? Or at least an indication that the issues are being looked into?

I am sick of queueing in a group of 3 where we need 1 role for a dungeon, or queing with a full group for a random, getting ported into the dungeon, then being ported back out again. Then if we're lucky it still shows the activity as in-progress and we can manually port in (and may or may not get the reward mail), but if we are unlucky, we're for no good reason we're all put on a 15 minute group-finder cooldown (which often times means missing our undaunted premium mail that day - and the day after, and the day after).

Please, is this EVER going to be fixed? It's been going on for months, possibly nearly a year.

We published a Known Issues list yesterday that includes the current status of some of the frequently-reported issues: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/346484/known-issues-for-morrowind-update-14#latest

That said, I haven't had a chance to update it yet this morning, but give me a few minutes and it'll be done. :)

You know that the issue reported by this player wasn't in the "known issues" thread, right?
    Options
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    The patch was to fix the issue with YOU OR A GROUP MEMBER DOES NOT HAVE DLC. Not gonna fix the lack of players. Just gonna have to play on peak hours.
    Edited by Trashkan on May 24, 2017 2:54PM
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks PC guys for beta testing this. Fingers crossed it's all ironed out for console release...

Haha, it'll be as broken for us as it is for you. I'm no fool.
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BGs dont work at all today, can't even que with a group of 4, its ridiculous :/
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been trying for like 40 mins or so now on EU, trying to group as a 4 then every time we get to the forming group we receive the message 'Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of queue' Assuming we got past the 'Waiting for players: 1' and we just cycle through this endlessly, curious also as to when the original 'Waiting for players' ready check happens it's never at 12 for full groups in the lobby.

Also tried as a 3 man, any other groups been able to get into a game? Any work around someone figured out D:?
    PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
    Options
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, you complain about not getting 4 v 4 v 4 then when you get a 4 v 4 v 4 you complain about being against pre-made. . . .. It seems more you just want to complain about something instead of give actual feedback.

Umm the thing is we don't have 4v4v4 nearly every time you enter battlegrounds.
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
    Options
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been trying for like 40 mins or so now on EU, trying to group as a 4 then every time we get to the forming group we receive the message 'Someone declined the invite. You were placed at the front of queue' Assuming we got past the 'Waiting for players: 1' and we just cycle through this endlessly, curious also as to when the original 'Waiting for players' ready check happens it's never at 12 for full groups in the lobby.

Also tried as a 3 man, any other groups been able to get into a game? Any work around someone figured out D:?

Same issue here. We also tried duoing it. Still no change.
    And now I also struggle to find queues Solo again.

Edit: Is there also a chance that you can make a penalty for declining multiple invitations in a row? This is so easy to just queue up => let it run out => queue => let it run out again.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on May 24, 2017 3:46PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
    Options
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    nope..not working at all ...
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
    Options
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Thanks PC guys for beta testing this. Fingers crossed it's all ironed out for console release...

Haha, it'll be as broken for us as it is for you. I'm no fool.

It will be even worse on console. It will be no different than CoD in the old days where people just lobby surf until they get a lobby full of new players or scrubs. Then they can get their youtube clips or entertain their 8 stream viewers
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
    Options
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    Now I can't even seem to solo queue , anyone having this problem ?
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It just shows ZOS has a quantity over quality approach. Release it first, fix later (or dont fix at all). I mean how long has GF been bugged? And they release a new feature with just that system! How uncaring towards your customers can you be?
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    It just shows ZOS has a quantity over quality approach. Release it first, fix later (or dont fix at all). I mean how long has GF been bugged? And they release a new feature with just that system! How uncaring towards your customers can you be?

Im sure all the problems are just because there are to many DD in the queue...
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Queue system now entirely broken - every player gets a message saying 'somebody declined the invite'
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options
  • Zaidtro
    Zaidtro
    ✭✭✭
    after 90min queue-time one match started
    infinity loading screen -> 20min ban

thx.
    I never claimed to be a smallscaler ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Options
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to make a suggestion on how to fix the queue for Battlegrounds.

Design team should play a few mulitplayer games like Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield and see how they handle queuing for games. Then implement a similar lobby system into ESO. And no longer use group finder for Battlegrounds.

I also suggest allowing players to pick which game mode they want to play.

I understand why group finder was used (less programming time), but it's really not efficient or effective for what the player really wants.

Also unfortunate that you can't group with 12 people and have a match. Would be really useful for guilds who want to have in guild tournaments.
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WhiskeyJac wrote: »
    Now I can't even seem to solo queue , anyone having this problem ?

Yes, it tells me I don't have the expansion... while I am standing actually next to the entrance, you know, in the expansion :)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say Im extremely pissed off. I got the impression the hotfix would fix this. I cant even get in the BGS now at least yesterday I could.

Just keeps trying to form a group.
    Options
  • souravami
    souravami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol what do you expect from ZO$?
    PC NA
    vMOL. vAA HM. vHRC HM. vSO HM. vMA on every single class.
    "A game should be fun to play. Balance always comes second."
    Options
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soleya wrote: »
    Would like to make a suggestion on how to fix the queue for Battlegrounds.

Design team should play a few mulitplayer games like Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield and see how they handle queuing for games. Then implement a similar lobby system into ESO. And no longer use group finder for Battlegrounds.

I also suggest allowing players to pick which game mode they want to play.

I understand why group finder was used (less programming time), but it's really not efficient or effective for what the player really wants.

Also unfortunate that you can't group with 12 people and have a match. Would be really useful for guilds who want to have in guild tournaments.

A lobby system would be good. I would agree. not the most streamlined, user friendly system to constantly finish a BG leave and re queue.
    PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say Im extremely pissed off. I got the impression the hotfix would fix this. I cant even get in the BGS now at least yesterday I could.

Just keeps trying to form a group.

I can understand your frustration. But honestly anyone who has played the game for awhile should have seen this coming. The group finder is one of the most complained about and most broken features in the game.

I know earlier in the thread ZOS responded like they had no idea there was ever any problem with the group finder.. oh! I'll add that to the known issues!!... it has been a known issue for around 9 ish months?

It seems to work better sometimes and then it comes off the rails again. Honestly I have no idea why they would release content that used a similar function before they could even make the old one work correctly.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on May 24, 2017 6:37PM
    Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy ***, this is so frustrating...
    didn't have time the last two days, no that i do, it's broken -.-

time to do something else
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still broken.

I have been queuing with 3 more friends so we were 4. Took us 15 minutes to get into the 1st battleground which, ok, whatever. However after that one, we have been trying for 30 minutes to get into a group but every time someone seems to cancel? I don't know...

In zone chat and big trading guilds people were having the same problem so I highly doubt it's lack of people.
    Options
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we all know why they've been so hesitant to introduce battlegrounds.
    Options
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO
    any chance on a hotfix to fix the hotfix ?
    Meh!
    Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any chance on a hotfix to fix the hotfix ?

reroll it until fixed properly, at least
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Having this problem as well, queueing as a group of two. Endless cycle.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    still broken and unplayable, but now you don't even have a chance to go solo, nice fix.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To clarify, today's hotfix only contained improvements for the issue where you couldn't queue for BGs with a group.

I stil can't queue with group tool.
    When I push the queue button, it does nothing. Pushing again and again and again.. nothing. But sometimes queue is ON.

Queue is on, but nothing happen. Endless queue.

* I played cyrodiil, left to other zone, and it does that.
    * when i relog, it works better, but still endless queue.
    Edited by Xarc on May 24, 2017 10:43PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Group finder has never worked correctly, why did everyone expect it to work for battlegrounds all of a sudden...?
    Options
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hotfix needs hotfixed
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
    Options