The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for a good pvp templar build, if there is one?

LvDPrankWars
I always make a PVE build but i fancy changing things up. does templar have a good pvp build? and if so can someone point me in the right direction :)
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe it took till morrowind for other Templars to get off their arse and start getting interested in PvP dps.

Want to really blow things up? Try dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs.

Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it). This one I haven't checked to see if it performs as well in morrowind like in homestead. I had 3 regen glyphs then.

These builds were intended for noCP.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • LvDPrankWars
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I can't believe it took till morrowind for other Templars to get off their arse and start getting interested in PvP dps.

Want to really blow things up? Try dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs.

Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it). This one I haven't checked to see if it performs as well in morrowind like in homestead. I had 3 regen glyphs then.

These builds were intended for noCP.

how do i find a build for what youre saying, sorry i have no idea what you just wrote lmao :D
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont tested until now, but i will try to play full damage again. I think you just need to play very defensive and start your offensive in right moment to kill your enemy ;)
    But i dont have any experience since Morrorwind is released.
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • CaptainMary
    CaptainMary
    Soul Shriven
    "dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs."
    [Translates: (weapon: Dual wield / Restoration staff) + (armor: The Kagrenac's Hope set / War Maiden set, 2 or 3 glyphs of )

"Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it)."
    [Translates: (class: mNBs/mSorcs = Magicka-build Nightblade / Magicka-build Sorcerers.) (weapons: destruction / restoration staff) + (armor: Burning Spellweave Set + Valkyn Skoria Set.) I'm not exactly sure about the rest of it.

Hope it helps.
    Options
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    I play a stamplar right now, and I love it!

what kind of build are you looking for?
    Options