The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a good pvp templar build, if there is one?

LvDPrankWars
I always make a PVE build but i fancy changing things up. does templar have a good pvp build? and if so can someone point me in the right direction :)
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe it took till morrowind for other Templars to get off their arse and start getting interested in PvP dps.

Want to really blow things up? Try dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs.

Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it). This one I haven't checked to see if it performs as well in morrowind like in homestead. I had 3 regen glyphs then.

These builds were intended for noCP.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • LvDPrankWars
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I can't believe it took till morrowind for other Templars to get off their arse and start getting interested in PvP dps.

Want to really blow things up? Try dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs.

Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it). This one I haven't checked to see if it performs as well in morrowind like in homestead. I had 3 regen glyphs then.

These builds were intended for noCP.

how do i find a build for what youre saying, sorry i have no idea what you just wrote lmao :D
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont tested until now, but i will try to play full damage again. I think you just need to play very defensive and start your offensive in right moment to kill your enemy ;)
    But i dont have any experience since Morrorwind is released.
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • CaptainMary
    CaptainMary
    Soul Shriven
    "dw/resto rattle+kags/war maiden, 2 or 3 regen glyphs."
    [Translates: (weapon: Dual wield / Restoration staff) + (armor: The Kagrenac's Hope set / War Maiden set, 2 or 3 glyphs of )

"Need some ranged damage to take out those mNBs/mSorcs? Try destro/resto BSW+skoria (+willpower or some other damage 4pc with it)."
    [Translates: (class: mNBs/mSorcs = Magicka-build Nightblade / Magicka-build Sorcerers.) (weapons: destruction / restoration staff) + (armor: Burning Spellweave Set + Valkyn Skoria Set.) I'm not exactly sure about the rest of it.

Hope it helps.
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    I play a stamplar right now, and I love it!

what kind of build are you looking for?