Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina NB cp advice?

SpearDusk
SpearDusk
✭✭✭
So now that we have the new cp system, I'm wondering where to put some of my cp points in.

I'm mostly unsure about the Blue trees. I have 210 points available, and thinking I should spread them across "Master at Arms", "Mighty", and "Precise strikes", but I'm still unsure.

Any advice is welcomed:)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing some CP build advice pop up here and there, but still waiting for more solid numbers and testing on stamblades. Alcasthq.com will probably be one of the first to post really reliable updates. But he hates stamblades in pve...so he will only do a pvp build (which will be pretty good for CPs).

The builds I'm seeing evolve move away from the old "100 in the most powerful" philosophy to stopping at 50 in a lot of lines. For example, instead of the old 100 elemental defend and hardy in reds, I'm seeing a lot of 50 hardy, 50 elemental, 50 thick skin, 50 ironclad (not quite those proportions because of the new cap, but close).

In blues, for stam builds I'm seeing mighty and precise reduced to under 60 and those freed points allocated to something the toon can use. Like a bow build might invest in master at arms (looking forward to testing how far I can push bow damage). I think piercing will be a secondary choice for stamblades. A lot of builds are going thaumaturge, but I'm not sure I want DoT over penetration. I'll probably do a blend...so mighty and precise primary, master at arms secondary for my bow build, then piercing and thaumaturge to round out.

Then the math nerds will assault the new system, and in 30-60 days we'll get new allocations that make the most of the new system. There's no way I'm going to get spec right on the first go on this one.