The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Julianos Sett Issue

TheValar85
TheValar85
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear Devs, and player base,

I have experianced a sett item bug.
The issue is i am wearing 4 Julianos sett pieces, but i only saw 2 active set bonuses.
MY toon is a magicka sorc wearing a Heavy healm with julianos, a medium shoudler with julianos, and 2 legendary staff of juilanos, but for some reason the set bonusess aren't showing well, nor does the stats changed on my toon sheet.
MY friend whom i play with in game also experianced the same issues. he wears only 2 julianos staff but the set bonuses are not active as well.
i would like to address this issue si realy fustrating regardless who many times we log out and log in or strip our toons, log out and log in back and re equiping our items.
It just dosent work.
Please fix this issues in the upcomming patch, because it is huge and major problem.
No i am not using tons of addons wich could couse issues, only skyshards, and lore book.

I am waiting for your reply.
Best Reguards :)

Ps: sorry about my english it is not my natiev language so please be easy on me.
GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are only wearing 3 Julianos at any given time with that set up.

You can only use one staff at a time, having one on each bar does not count towards the set item bonus.

Basically you have your two pieces on body and it is counting one staff because the other is not active.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    Dear Devs, and player base,

The issue is i am wearing 4 Julianos sett pieces, but i only saw 2 active set bonuses.

Heavy healm with julianos, a medium shoudler with julianos, and 2 legendary staff of juilanos

Ps: sorry about my english it is not my natiev language so please be easy on me.

With the first 4 pieces, there are only two set bonuses, Magic and Spell Critical Increase, Crit increases on the 2nd and 4th piece you equip.

So, are you not seeing any Spell Critical and Magic Increase, or not enough Spell Critical Increase?

And, yes the bonuses only show up for the items you have actively equipped.

Edited by Nestor on May 23, 2017 4:41PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait but i do wear those items it shouldn been working on that way? i mean i have 4 equiped sett item, regardless of one of my staff is a secondary swap weapon?
    I am a bit confused because i thought sett items should work as it says, basicly you have to equp them so you earn the bonuses right? it shouldn't be a matter if one item is a swap weapon nope?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    wait but i do wear those items it shouldn been working on that way? i mean i have 4 equiped sett item, regardless of one of my staff is a secondary swap weapon?
    I am a bit confused because i thought sett items should work as it says, basicly you have to equp them so you earn the bonuses right? it shouldn't be a matter if one item is a swap weapon nope?

It does matter and always has. Your second staff that you have hidden away does not count as equipped.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hm okay. i just thought it works in that way as it works in other mmop sytle when you have equiped sett items that will be fine.
    anyway.
    thank you very much :)