Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Lua Memory Settings Removed?

Roovin
Roovin
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is the right place, but I noticed the option to manually change the

LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"

Has been removed from the UserSettings.txt file from Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live

Does anyone have an idea of how to change it? I would *much* rather be able to manually change it than relay on that add-on that seems to automatically shift how much lua memory to allocate as that that add-on still pops up with messages regarding if I want to up the memory :( And I doubt that add-on is even working anymore.

Any help?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this change as of today or was it already there? That could explain why I've been getting so many LUA errors lately.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roovin wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place, but I noticed the option to manually change the

LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"

Has been removed from the UserSettings.txt file from Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live

Does anyone have an idea of how to change it? I would *much* rather be able to manually change it than relay on that add-on that seems to automatically shift how much lua memory to allocate as that that add-on still pops up with messages regarding if I want to up the memory :( And I doubt that add-on is even working anymore.

Any help?

if you mean Shissus addon, or what is the actual name, then you can turn off the messages ;)
    Edited by altemriel on May 22, 2017 7:00PM
  • Misa
    Misa
    ✭✭✭

LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"

Any help?

The limit has been removed with morrowind http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6985

That's also why the development of the addon stopped
    Edited by Misa on May 22, 2017 4:47PM
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    Misa wrote: »

LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"

Any help?

The limit has been removed with morrowind http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6985

That's also why the development of the addon stopped

That's wonderful! Thanks for the info