Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

BIS Trait come Morrowind?

FlyLionel
FlyLionel
✭✭✭✭
Any news for those PC folk on bis traits come Morrowind? I hear it is infused so I just would like some numbers or a video link telling why. I have a sharpened vma battleaxe and infused greatsword but I want to rock a greatsword instead...so should I be grinding this Gs sharpened for pvp next patch?
The Flyers

Best Answer

• dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharpened is still superior, but because of the front loaded CP it will be possible to get more penetration from CP, which could open up Precise or Nirnhoned as reasonable choices as well. The numbers have not yet been fully crunched.
    Answer ✓
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VMA. Doesn't the Armor/Weapon cap jump to 180 in three months?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VMA. Doesn't the Armor/Weapon cap jump to 180 in three months?

No, theres been nothing like that publicly discussed.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw on Alcast's "windwalker" stam sorc build that infused dagger on the mainhand with Weapon Damage enchantment (with sharp axe off-hand) is the new way about things. Bummer is that only increases the enchantment effect from 348 to 417 weapon damage for 5 seconds (increase of 69 wpn dmg) while nirnhoned increases weapon damage by 146 (185 when factoring in medium armour dual weild and fighters guild wpn dmg passives) constantly... add to that the nirnhoned dagger ALSO has the increase damage glyph on it and yeah, infused certainly ain't bis.

So I dont know about you, but I'm certainly going to take the 185 increase over 69.

Edit: forgot to mention, obviously this observation will only be relevant if a) cp allocation makes up for the loss of penetration and b) nirnhoned only wins out over infused for this one particular enchantment.
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on May 22, 2017 9:09AM