The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Count Down To Marrowind!

Victoria_Marquis
Victoria_Marquis
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting a bit excited about the new content?
Will you be playing a a Warden or exploring Vvardenfel with an existing character?

Still stuck trying to decide to go with the same old race of high Elves for the extra magica, or roll a Breton for the looks. Always play a darn high elf for my magic classes for that extra 9% magica regain and extra damage. But since I'm going pet line and healing it's a bit different being that high Elves racial traits only work with fire, ice, and lightning.... The pet line is just nature regular magic and I do not think the Elves extra damage covers normal magic. High Elf specialize in destruction staffs so that will work out ok.

On the other hand Bretons get a 3% reduction on all spells and some defense to spells. Also they specialize in light armor.

What do my fellow gamers think?
Thanks...
Edited by Victoria_Marquis on May 20, 2017 1:55PM
  • Victoria_Marquis
    Victoria_Marquis
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf has a few racial traits as well, but don't think it will benefit the pet line...
    And I have problems trying to make a pretty Dark Elf, she always comes out looking angry :'(
    Edited by Victoria_Marquis on May 20, 2017 1:59PM
  • Victoria_Marquis
    Victoria_Marquis
    ✭✭✭
    To PC, or wait another week for XB1....??
    Grrrr ZoS!!
    XB1....XB1!!! Chant it!! X-BOX One! Give it to XB1!!
    Horns in the air and bang your heads!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count Down To Marrowind!
    What do my fellow gamers think?
    I think you spelled Morrowind wrong ...
    dry.gif
  • mkm1911a1
    mkm1911a1
    I'm both making a new warden (wood elf, seemed to fit the nature theme) and exploring with existing characters
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Marrowind. Clock is ticking.
    The Flyers
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as it is not related to recruiting for a guild or looking for one.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.