Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The ESO: Morrowind Adventure Guide"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
d34577661dd868b3c7f51a7fc5ed6a0b.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article The ESO: Morrowind Adventure Guide. For the first time in ESO, you can explore the beautiful-but-dangerous home of the Dark Elves. Prepare yourself for your perilous journey with our Morrowind Adventure Guide!

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Keep an eye out for a certain lovesick Dark Elf as you roam the towers of Sandrith Mora."
    What a wrong place to be for this n.
    "help the Telvanni Sorceror Diyath Fyr investigate and shut down"
    Divayth would be mad on you.
    Edited by Cinbri on May 18, 2017 7:09PM
  • MarriedWithChildren
    Cinbri wrote: »
    "Keep an eye out for a certain lovesick Dark Elf as you roam the towers of Sandrith Mora."

This just leans me to thinking they dont give a "expletive deleted" and "Morrowind" is a cash grab .
    I don't give free items because it's a just game. Play the game.
    I give free items because it's just a game. Play the game.
    I understand both. I am the contradiction.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same thing with LLambris set on PTS, those mages would burn the ZOS office if they knew this.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typo? *looks at Gina* :grin:

Also thanks for building the hype more for this... Monday is going to be a longgggg day at work reading the forums and not playing the game.
    Edited by Turelus on May 19, 2017 10:03AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just leans me to thinking they dont give a "expletive deleted" and "Morrowind" is a cash grab .
    Not to mention
    "For the first time in ESO, you can explore the beautiful-but-dangerous home of the Dark Elves."
    despite the fact that we've been wandering around the Indoril heartland for the last three years. Mainland Morrowind is much more "the home of the Dark Elves" than Vvardenfell ever has been.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Not to mention
    "For the first time in ESO, you can explore the beautiful-but-dangerous home of the Dark Elves."
    despite the fact that we've been wandering around the Indoril heartland for the last three years. Mainland Morrowind is much more "the home of the Dark Elves" than Vvardenfell ever has been.

Well, continental Resdayn is home of Chimers but Dunmers, i.e. Dark Elves came to existence coz Vvardenfell' events. It like being place of birth of new race with new faith.
    Edited by Cinbri on May 19, 2017 4:17PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Typo? *looks at Gina* :grin:

Also thanks for building the hype more for this... Monday is going to be a longgggg day at work reading the forums and not playing the game.

Holiday here in the Canadian realm :) Just keeping my fingers crossed ... usually - well you know what they say about patch day.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Not to mention
    Well, continental Resdayn is home of Chimers but Dunmers, i.e. Dark Elves came to existence coz Vvardenfell' events. It like being place of birth of new race with new faith.
    True, but Mournhold is still the centre of Dunmer culture, as its the location of the Tribunal Temple, and the capital of Morrowind.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp