The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alchemy Master Writ not craftable?

kiddafinlay
kiddafinlay
✭✭
Essence of Ravage Health with traits
Gradual Ravage Health
Ravage Health??
Ravage Stamina
Have tried every combo none wprk could this be bugged???
Originally never showed Gradual Ravage Health but even without not craftable?

Best Answers

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try:
    fleshfly larva nightshade stinkhorn
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Answer ✓
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    This does not work it is one I obviously tried I remember it increases cost of stamina abilities by 60% so thanks but still cannot craft writ? No gradual ravage health either just ravage health
    Answer ✓
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Essence of Ravage Health with traits
    Gradual Ravage Health
    Ravage Health??
    Ravage Stamina
    Have tried every combo none wprk could this be bugged???
    Originally never showed Gradual Ravage Health but even without not craftable?

I use this site for all of my Alchemy Master Writs. So far, 100% success rate.

http://esolog.uesp.net/viewPotions.php
    Answer ✓
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Thx already tried it does not work I have submitted a ticket there are issues with some Master Writs apparently
    Answer ✓
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you use the combo again, read the full description, otherwise, Try using the combos provided, if Lorkhans tears does not work, try replacing it with alkahest, but otherwise, @VoodooPlatypus is right about the First combo, I even tested it myself.

one thing to check.
    [*] Make sure you properly allocated a skill point into "Labrotory use" to allow the use of three reagents at once (It may help.)

Also, Make sure you actually accepted the quest provided by the writ & more importantly, it will ask you to make 20 of the designated potion/poison. very important.
    Edited by Skullstachio on May 7, 2017 10:54AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Answer ✓
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    thx everybody sorted now
    Answer ✓
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    used the right reagents and realised it was not worded as ravage stamina just reduction in stamina abilities I took the description literally as it should be saying what they asked for. Learning something new every day in this irritating game? First and last mmo I will ever spend any time and money on. I am now more able to complete these writs and have got more experienced in alchemy potions.
    Answer ✓
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Thank you I will go try this now probably the only combination I never managed to try lol!!! But in my defense I did use a site also and put in the requirements came up with nothing?
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Emetic Russula + Fleshfly Larva + Nightshade = Ravage Health + Ravage Stamina + Gradual Ravage Health

2. Fleshfly Larva + Nightshade + Stinkhorn = Ravage Health + Ravage Stamina + Gradual Ravage Health
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I already tried that site before posting and it does not give the correct potion?
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're using the poison solvent.

It asks for you to use Lorkhan's Tears.

I guess no one thought to correct you.

Make those combo given to you above, but use Lorkhan's Tears this time.
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I am using Lorkhans Tears I am fully levelled Alchemist and tried it but to no avail just not giving the correct potion to me probably leaving game now anyway they have destroyed every class in the last patch so no fun atm unless they decide the changes were a mistake of to Skyrim and Final Fantasy and more money in my pockets.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx everybody sorted now

How did you solve it for future reference ?
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"