The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind Closed Beta Details"

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i give my Closed Beta Code to some else? I am not going to participate in the closed beta test and i was given a code.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Can i give my Closed Beta Code to some else? I am not going to participate in the closed beta test and i was given a code.
    @Rickter No. The code has already been applied to your account, so can't be used again.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • YazdigerdIV
    YazdigerdIV
    Soul Shriven
    Similarly, my access code is failing, whether typed or copied. Any FAQ on this?
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Similarly, my access code is failing, whether typed or copied. Any FAQ on this?

You shouldn't have to put the code in. It is already added to your ESO account.
    Just open the PTS server if you have it. If not, go to your account page and download the PTS.
    Morrowind will be there waiting for you!
    Hope this helps... :smiley:
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • fallentemplar
    fallentemplar
    ✭✭✭
    Does helping in the games orignal beta testing count because other then that i have only recently downloaded th pts server and i think i have zero chance xD
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First I get screwed out of the Senche I wanted because I'm plus subscriber whose crowns came a day late and now I find out that I best not even hope for a Morrowind invite because of the prior-participation preference even though I wasn't around back then and Morrowind is my favorite game. FML.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Errr.... I just recieved a code for the Morrowind Beta on PC/Mac - the thing is I don't play the game on either of those platforms, I'm on XB1 - can I give the code to someone else, or just ignore it? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • bryanesalib16_ESO
    bryanesalib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So I got the invite. Downloaded the client. Went in to the PTS client and cannot access any morrowind content. I don't understand what's missing. It tells me I need the morrowind chapter.
    Edited by bryanesalib16_ESO on May 16, 2017 1:51AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I got the invite. Downloaded the client. Went in to the PTS client and cannot access any morrowind content. I don't understand what's missing. It tells me I need the morrowind chapter.
    @bryanesalib16_ESO This week, the beta is only accessible to people who have pre-purchased the Morrowind upgrade.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp