Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Where to find the Legendary Orcish Throne Blueprints - Peaked, Engraved, Stone

CGPsaint
CGPsaint
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those of you who are interested in looting blueprints, here is a quick rundown on where and how to farm the Legendary Orcish Throne Blueprints.

Blueprints

Getting Started
  • Head to Orsinium!
  • Refer to the map below for the locations of the various Nobles and the Guards that you will encounter in your farming route.
  • Take note of the Outlaw's Refuge, as you will want to know where to scurry off to, should you need to launder one of these blueprints!

hN8QNz5.png

The Nobles

1.) This Noble appears to be stalking Noble #2. He can be found peeking around the corner towards #2, or walking back around the back of the building, and staring in the direction of the Outlaw's Refuge. He can be picked and stabbed without being seen when he is near the corner of the building, however you need to watch out for the Outlaw when he is behind the building.

2.) This Noble is standing in the immediate vicinity of a guard. I personally did not waste much time farming this Noble, as the positioning of the guard was not consistent. Some days he is facing away, and some days he just stares at the Noble. Your call.

3.) This Noble spawns either along the wall near the Wayshrine, or down near the water at the top-right of her path. She can easily be picked and euthanized along the right and top portions of her path.

4.) This Noble is the most mobile of the group, and the most time consuming, *if* you don't pickpocket and euthanize him on the bridge, which is where he spawns. If you wait too long, he will walk a short distance off the bridge and stand off to the right side of the road. He *can* be picked here, however you *will* incur a bounty for murder if you try to dispose of him here. He will then continue on the path heading Northeast. *If* his timing does not coincide with the patrolling Guard, or the Mage that walks this path, then you can Blade of Woe him halfway between where he was just standing, and the intersection he is walking towards.

5.) This Noble spawns at the top of the stairs above the docks, and doesn't stray very far. She is easily picked and snuffed out, although you don't have to be wary of the NPC that spawns on the West side of the building. I generally kill her first and keep her dead. There's no sense in accruing bounties, because she can't mind her own business.

6.) This Noble is located inside the Bank/Fighter's Guild building, in a room off to the left. She is drinking all by herself at the table, and *can* be picked and quietly shanked, however you do have to keep an eye out for a guard that patrols through this area. I didn't farm this Noble, as I prefer to avoid indoor areas where I can't make an easy escape. Once again, your call.

7.) There are (3) Nobles clustered together inside of Scarp Keep. As soon as you enter, they are on your left. They will move around within that area, however they are really difficult to murder without being seen. I found that the only way to farm these Nobles efficiently is to kill them roughly 2 minutes apart. You *will* incur a bounty, but if you do it correctly, then they will spawn one at a time, and you can pick and perforate them one at a time, as they spawn. (There is a guard nearby, at the base of the stairs. Apparently he's really nearsighted, as he never once witnessed my murder sprees.)

NOTES

1. ) As always, pickpocket twice, and then perforate your target's heart with your trusty Blade of Woe.

2. ) If you find yourself in trouble with the guards, such that they are chasing you with the intent to determine how squishy you are, then you have a couple of options depending on where you are.
  • Nobles #1 & #2: Head South, jump in the water and swim up and under the dock.
  • Noble #3: Head Northeast, and jump in the water and swim away.
  • Nobles #4 & #5: Jump in the water and swim under the bridge at Noble #4's location.

The guards aren't paid enough to deal with that level of shenanigans, and will not follow you.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. Otherwise, get out there and happy hunting!
  • Reclaire
    Reclaire
    Thanks for this!
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy, and here i thought im gonna let my NB's 120k bounty fall a little after skooma escapade...
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the type of throne recipe dropped is tied to specific NPCs? Reason I ask is that I've spent about 2.5 hours farming just the outside area and have had 3 (yes, really 3) Stone throne recipes drop from the Wayshrine NPC - No other drops thus far.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the type of throne recipe dropped is tied to specific NPCs? Reason I ask is that I've spent about 2.5 hours farming just the outside area and have had 3 (yes, really 3) Stone throne recipes drop from the Wayshrine NPC - No other drops thus far.

I have looted all three of the Plans from the Noble on the bridge, and the Peaked and Engraved from the Noble at the top of the stairs near the bridge, and from the Noble near the Wayshrine. I seriously doubt that they are NPC specific. It's just RNG being RNG.
  • Kentuckytour
    Kentuckytour
    Soul Shriven
    i've only pulled the Stone Throne. once from the npc at the wayshrine, and once from one of the 3 nobles in scarp keep.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this. Found all 3 and had 5 praxis to spare. That blueprint did not want to be found!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome! Glad it helped!