The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
I'm looking for a group that would be willing to negotiate certain things to help me get the drom skin. I don't have a lot of time to play and no friends, so it's hard for me to make attempts at this. Please message me on PSN if you think you'll be able to help me. My psn is Chaos0720.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's barely playable with a full 12 man group on console atm. You may struggle until it's fixed. Takes hours to complete it atm.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's barely playable with a full 12 man group on console atm. You may struggle until it's fixed. Takes hours to complete it atm.

There are plenty of groups charging to carry 1 person so they can get the skin...
    pretty sure the price tag is in the millions.

Not sure why anyone cares about some worthless cosmetic item THAT much... but then again i don't understand the housing excitement either.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭

There are plenty of groups charging to carry 1 person so they can get the skin...

Not sure why anyone cares about some worthless cosmetic item THAT much... but then again i don't understand the housing excitement either.

Well I appreciate the wonderful insight your brought to the thread. You don't have to care about cosmetic things but for those of us who want to, we can.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    He talking about glitching it lol
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    He talking about glitching it lol

Sounds like he's talking about getting carried to me.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No no what he meant is that trials (and vMol in particular) are broken to the point where its nearly impossible to clear it within a reasonable timeframe due to DC's. No 1 hour in a trial is not a reasonable timeframe. So groups may not be willing to carry people who might cause wipes and make the time spent in the trial even longer.
    We got offered 3mil to carry someone and declined not only because of "moral reasons" but also because of the reasons mentioned above.

Btw, OP, the skin is supposed to be earned. Apply to a trials guild and get the skin while making friends and becoming a better player in the process.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭

No no what he meant is that trials (and vMol in particular) are broken to the point where its nearly impossible to clear it within a reasonable timeframe due to DC's. No 1 hour in a trial is not a reasonable timeframe. So groups may not be willing to carry people who might cause wipes and make the time spent in the trial even longer.
    We got offered 3mil to carry someone and declined not only because of "moral reasons" but also because of the reasons mentioned above.

Btw, OP, the skin is supposed to be earned. Apply to a trials guild and get the skin while making friends and becoming a better player in the process.

If you don't want to help, that's fine, but don't tell me how to play my game.
    Edited by Chaos0720 on May 12, 2017 11:59PM