The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

1 compelling reason

Ep1kMalware
Ep1kMalware
✭✭✭✭✭
@zos I'll give you 1 solid reason not to *** off your entire customer base with uninvited slap in the face changes. Now before you go create heavy attacks online, and force people to roll sorc or buy warden, just remember 1 thing you dum-dums.

Tera comes to console this year. They will hurt you competatively, they will take ur customers, and they will dwarf ur *** 7 million sales. Get güd zos.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pc na send your stuff to me
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you wish xD. cya on tera tho!
    Options
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zos I'll give you 1 solid reason not to *** off your entire customer base with uninvited slap in the face changes. Now before you go create heavy attacks online, and force people to roll sorc or buy warden, just remember 1 thing you dum-dums.

Tera comes to console this year. They will hurt you competatively, they will take ur customers, and they will dwarf ur *** 7 million sales. Get güd zos.

I am sure your compelling and well thought out recommendations will be immediately implemented. I am sure they would have completely ignored you if you had not called them "dum-dums".
    Options
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    they do need some competition on consoles tho,maybe then theyll get their act together.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sure your compelling and well thought out recommendations will be immediately implemented. I am sure they would have completely ignored you if you had not called them "dum-dums".

They're ballparking 25m sales between ps4/xbox. That's kind of a big deal considering zos has no idea what direction they want to take this game. Still.
    Options
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    This is stupid
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

everything is bind on pick up these days B)
    Edited by Lucky28 on May 12, 2017 1:38AM
    Invictus
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that this update IS them trying to get their act together. They are that out of touch that they feel that this much negativity is good for their game.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that this update IS them trying to get their act together. They are that out of touch that they feel that this much negativity is good for their game.

I really don't want to play something else, and hope you're wrong. ...but you're probably not. Bummer is once people start seeing shiny new games coming to consoke like tera, that has a stable endgame and long twrm playerbase zenimax won't get any new customers, and they'll start taking extremely drastic measures.
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but Tera doesn't do anything for me so I won't be one of those 25 million
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They're ballparking 25m sales between ps4/xbox. That's kind of a big deal considering zos has no idea what direction they want to take this game. Still.

But are they? btw free weekend downloads via XBL will most likely count as a "sale" as someone has still "purchased" the game. Don't believe these bloated stats. they probably included all the PC transfers in that figure too. Companies always find some way to bloat on skew sales stats just for better PR.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Signed up for the Console Closed Beta.

It looks pretty, nice action combat. Definitely has promise. Looking forward to seeing if I get picked. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Options
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe they should fear the release of destiny 2 more than tera
    Options
  • lunalitetempler
    lunalitetempler
    ✭✭✭✭

Lololololol.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe they should fear the release of destiny 2 more than tera

Not after the destiny 1 fiqsco! But I'm ok to see where thisngoes..
    Options