The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fathers of the Dominion Actively Recruiting

• Triplehgame
    Triplehgame
    Soul Shriven
    Guild sounds perfect I wanna give it a shot send invite please GT Skellington8182
    Edited by Triplehgame on April 29, 2017 2:08PM
  • ObscureJenko
    Invite sent
  • devilfish79
    Guild sounds perfect I wanna give it a shot send invite please GT Skellington8182

I will agree, it's perfect. :);) Jump into voice chat and get to know everyone. It's an extremely friendly group. And welcome!
  • DevinVering
    CP: 240, would love to join the guild. If you are still recruiting send an invite please. GT: EL1T3 LOGIC.
    DevinVering has been a fan of the Elder Scrolls series since Oblivion. He has been playing Elder Scrolls Online since he got his Xbox One in 2015. He plans to upgrade to PC sometime in the future, but might buy the Scorpio when it comes out.
    Level 50 StamDK Redguard Warrior
    Level 50 StamNB Dunmer Vampire
    Level 50 MagSorc High Elf
  • ObscureJenko
    Invite sent
  • Tygerfire
    Tygerfire
    ✭✭
    Just started back after a few months and would like to join if still accepting bids. I'm on X1 and was forwarded to this thread hoping to get better at dungeons (very little experience)

Around CP 400.

GT: WALKER

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tygerfire wrote: »
    Just started back after a few months and would like to join if still accepting bids. I'm on X1 and was forwarded to this thread hoping to get better at dungeons (very little experience)

Around CP 400.

GT: WALKER

Invite sent! Welcome. Head over to guild chat 1 where you'll find the majority of us. Also, Band.us is a mobile app that we use to communicate outside of game for events, trials, dungeon run, etc. Just look for Fathers of the Dominion.
  • Zize44
    Zize44
    GT - SQUIRMYRUG54
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Zize44 wrote: »
    GT - SQUIRMYRUG54

Invite sent.
  • Sikwitit
    Sikwitit
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please gt: Sik VviT iiT
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Sikwitit wrote: »
    Invite please gt: Sik VviT iiT

Invite sent
  • tarhele
    tarhele
    I have only been playing for a few month, but if you are still recruiting please send an invite. GT - tarhele
  • dreadnoughtus695
    Can I please have invite?

OMGitsFAMAS

I am level 50 CP 61 have not played the game since Imperial city, I went away played 'The Division' for a year which in a round about way as helped me understand MMO way more than I did when I last played ESO. But I now look at my character and it is a mess, Dark Elf vampire stamina templar with mainly darkstride green gear and a couple of blues mixed in.

I am kinda lost at this moment where to turn, I have all DLC's but no clue where or how to move forward!!!
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    tarhele wrote: »
    I have only been playing for a few month, but if you are still recruiting please send an invite. GT - tarhele

Tarhele invite sent
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Can I please have invite?

OMGitsFAMAS

I am level 50 CP 61 have not played the game since Imperial city, I went away played 'The Division' for a year which in a round about way as helped me understand MMO way more than I did when I last played ESO. But I now look at my character and it is a mess, Dark Elf vampire stamina templar with mainly darkstride green gear and a couple of blues mixed in.

I am kinda lost at this moment where to turn, I have all DLC's but no clue where or how to move forward!!!

I'm getting account not found when I send you an invite.
  • jettyf
    jettyf
    Soul Shriven
    Still fairly new but would like to have an invite. Thanks....jetty2007
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    jettyf wrote: »
    Still fairly new but would like to have an invite. Thanks....jetty2007

Invite sent

• MRizk21
    MRizk21
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join. I am interested in the PvE and PvP content in general.

- I am a DPS Vamp / Sorc High Elf
    - Level 30. Joined a week ago on Xbox
    - This is not my first MMO game so I know how everything works and I do search online for anything so I don't think I will bug any of the members.

Gt: MRizkBV
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    MRizk21 wrote: »
    I would love to join. I am interested in the PvE and PvP content in general.

- I am a DPS Vamp / Sorc High Elf
    - Level 30. Joined a week ago on Xbox
    - This is not my first MMO game so I know how everything works and I do search online for anything so I don't think I will bug any of the members.

Gt: MRizkBV

Sorry for the late reply an invite has been sent out.