The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag Sorc Outnumbered PVP

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Duke wrote: »
    Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc. Pretty much the strongest class bar none at the momment. High burst and the best survival. Broken class for a broken game.

But...

...you play stamplar.

Whoa!!!
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Hankrabbit
    Hankrabbit
    ✭✭✭
    Zurxii wrote: »
    The fact you say I need a shield on frontbar to compete shows me how much you truly know about this game and especially this class..

no it shows that your not good at bar-swap-cancelling. So i need less time to stack my shields. Your playing on ps4 EU? Show me how good you are.
  • Zurxii
    Zurxii
    ✭✭
    Hankrabbit wrote: »
    Zurxii wrote: »
    The fact you say I need a shield on frontbar to compete shows me how much you truly know about this game and especially this class..

no it shows that your not good at bar-swap-cancelling. So i need less time to stack my shields. Your playing on ps4 EU? Show me how good you are.

Lmao if you think having a shield on frontbar proves anything about barswap cancelling you're dumb af.
    ~Out2Kill
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alite wrote: »
    Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc. Pretty much the strongest class bar none at the momment. High burst and the best survival. Broken class for a broken game.

If it's so easy maybe you should post one to show us what a true sorc 1vx looks like? I didn't even watch the above vids but your comment is a load of crap, 1vxing non potatoes as a sorc is hard just like with any other class.

What's funny is I bet half the morons like you who post this *** have never tried to 1vx with a sorc. I'll be waiting for your video

I dont run mag sorc. Never will. I prefer a challange. Sorc has been the closest to god mode since console release. Beyond broken class.

If it's so easy maybe you should post one to show us what a true sorc 1vx looks like? I didn't even watch the above vids but your comment is a load of crap, 1vxing non potatoes as a sorc is hard just like with any other class.

What's funny is I bet half the morons like you who post this *** have never tried to 1vx with a sorc. I'll be waiting for your video

I dont run mag sorc. Never will. I prefer a challange. Sorc has been the closest to god mode since console release. Beyond broken class.

Translation: I am a trash can that gets constantly 1vxed, however instead of admitting I'm bad I just blame it on the class being op to make myself feel better about being a trashcan.

Good stuff man, somehow I just knew you were one of those kids who constantly zergs then whines when he gets 1vxed

Yep. Pretty much everyone who complains can be answered like that.

Sorc is OP = I'm just mad because I'm terrible at killing one of the easier classes to kill so just nerf it since I refuse to change and adapt. I don't want to play harder - ZOS , hold my hand.

Ignorance is bliss it seems.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But...

...you play stamplar.

Stop burdening us with facts kena
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost miss my sorcin days. Nice video. Its not as easy as it looks to play 1vX as a sorc, it has its weaknesses, and if ppl take advantage of those weaknesses its pretty much game over or flee. But if they dont, you get to make videos as this. Sorc is strong yes, and prob need more adjustments, but its not that easy to play 1vX

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are able to do similar Videos with 2 Dks or 2 Templar i would give you an "awesome"..

And same guys wonder why the PvP forum is full of "nerf sorcs" threads :D
    Edited by DeHei on May 4, 2017 3:53PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)