The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Children of the Void are recruiting NA AD PS4 Vamp/WW No min level must be over 21 years old

• jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orm_embar wrote: »
    I'd like to join! Currently cp 208 nb and dk and recently started running dungeons.

Psn: Kalessin87

Invite sent, welcome to the guild!
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haruki89 wrote: »
    Hey there. I am looking for a laid back guild. Starting fresh from a year off of ESO and started playing with a noon character a week ago. It's starting to get a bit boring playing alone lol.

My PSN is xRinzler89x

Invite sent, welcome to the guild!
  • Lissa8580
    Lissa8580
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm new to the game and would love to join your guild. :)
    My PSN is Lissa8580
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lissa8580 wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to the game and would love to join your guild. :)
    My PSN is Lissa8580

Invite sent, welcome to the guild. If I can help you with anything just let me know.
  • ChickenCrack
    ChickenCrack
    ✭✭
    May i also join? i just started playing 2 weeks ago and havent met many people yet.

PSN: Robin__Lee
    PS4 - NA
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May i also join? i just started playing 2 weeks ago and havent met many people yet.

PSN: Robin__Lee

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild!
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still here and accepting new members. Come join us!
  • Deathxiix
    Deathxiix
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, returning player here hoping to get an invite. Making a new character that is AD. Currently level 6.
    psn: Turtle-Rider
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathxiix wrote: »
    Hi, returning player here hoping to get an invite. Making a new character that is AD. Currently level 6.
    psn: Turtle-Rider

• BuzzZaw60
    BuzzZaw60
    Hello and Good Morning

I just started ESO a month ago and figure I'd look for a Guild and have watched the forum the last two weeks looking over the posts. I'm really all new to this, very casual, family type whose pet peeve is foul language...never know who is playing.

I'm straight up PvE for now and have two main characters going....Breton>Sorc (24) and Khajiit>Nightblade (22) with two others on standby and used for trades & storage.......just looking to play with and help others....like Dungeons where I cannot get in any group period. If I have something or gear someone needs, fine or trade Glyps to break down for extra XP. If Guild needs some Gold or whatever I can give something....just not set for like 1000 a week some are asking for.

I'm central time in the states...Tennessee and PSN is BuzzZaw82

Thank you...
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuzzZaw60 wrote: »
    Hello and Good Morning

I just started ESO a month ago and figure I'd look for a Guild and have watched the forum the last two weeks looking over the posts. I'm really all new to this, very casual, family type whose pet peeve is foul language...never know who is playing.

I'm straight up PvE for now and have two main characters going....Breton>Sorc (24) and Khajiit>Nightblade (22) with two others on standby and used for trades & storage.......just looking to play with and help others....like Dungeons where I cannot get in any group period. If I have something or gear someone needs, fine or trade Glyps to break down for extra XP. If Guild needs some Gold or whatever I can give something....just not set for like 1000 a week some are asking for.

I'm central time in the states...Tennessee and PSN is BuzzZaw82

Thank you...

Awesome, we would love to have you. When I'm on I'm always willing to help. I will send you a guild invite when I log on. I'm from Georgia btw so we're both from the south ...also I do undaunted dungeons daily and will do any other dungeons you want to run.
    Edited by jlboozer on May 6, 2017 5:10PM
  • scralat
    scralat
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Returning eso player here looking for a good guild to play with. Currently running a cp 69 stam sorc that I've leveled up the last couple of days. Active player hoping to run some of the end game content and maybe a little pvp down the road.

Psn: scralat
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scralat wrote: »
    Hello,

Returning eso player here looking for a good guild to play with. Currently running a cp 69 stam sorc that I've leveled up the last couple of days. Active player hoping to run some of the end game content and maybe a little pvp down the road.

Psn: scralat

• Akunin
    Akunin
    Mountain time player here. I've been solo since the game released and figured it was high time I joined a guild.
    I am cp 189 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact. I do have werewolf but I recently reallocated my skills to work on crafting. Crafting levels I am Blacksmithing 47, Clothing 48 and Woodworking 40. I am specializing in Brotherhood motif gear, sword and bow weaponry.
    PSN AraiAkunin
    Edited by Akunin on May 7, 2017 2:53PM
  • alduinsbff
    alduinsbff
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to try your guild out. PSN is madnessiscool
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akunin wrote: »
    Mountain time player here. I've been solo since the game released and figured it was high time I joined a guild.
    I am cp 189 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact. I do have werewolf but I recently reallocated my skills to work on crafting. Crafting levels I am Blacksmithing 47, Clothing 48 and Woodworking 40. I am specializing in Brotherhood motif gear, sword and bow weaponry.
    PSN AraiAkunin

• jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alduinsbff wrote: »
    I'd love to try your guild out. PSN is madnessiscool

Invite sent
    Edited by jlboozer on May 7, 2017 8:29PM
  • alduinsbff
    alduinsbff
    Soul Shriven
    thanks
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got our trader back in Vulkel Guard Outlaws refuge.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, come join us!
  • Not94me
    Not94me
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning. I'm a returning player, but still a newb. I'd like to join your guild, if you'll have me. PSN is T-Bone7594. Over 21, by a couple of decades.
    Edited by Not94me on June 20, 2017 11:48AM
    Don't make deals with demons, because you won't like the results.
  • TheDeadpoolKid
    TheDeadpoolKid
    Soul Shriven
    Played on PC for awhile then got a PS4, interested in joining. Plus I'm an avid donator, I love to see guilds expand. Current char only lvl 18 but my experience from PC days far exceeds it. PSNID: d00mb00m999
  • tigershark122987
    I would like to join! I haven't done much with my AD toon. I want to level him up, but I need training gear and somebody to grind with, I guess.

psn: tigershark122987
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not94me wrote: »
    Good morning. I'm a returning player, but still a newb. I'd like to join your guild, if you'll have me. PSN is T-Bone7594. Over 21, by a couple of decades.

• jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played on PC for awhile then got a PS4, interested in joining. Plus I'm an avid donator, I love to see guilds expand. Current char only lvl 18 but my experience from PC days far exceeds it. PSNID: d00mb00m999

• jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join! I haven't done much with my AD toon. I want to level him up, but I need training gear and somebody to grind with, I guess.

psn: tigershark122987

• LostPuppy
    LostPuppy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining! Total noob, got two wardens to lvl 24 in the first week I got the game. Just think the game would be more fun with people to play with!
    Psn: twistyfawker
  • darthhelios
    darthhelios
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join!

PSN -jtroutt19
  • davevito
    davevito
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Id love to join

My PSN: Davevito0506
  • Luttrell
    Luttrell
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am new to ESO and new to MMOs. Currently at level 37 and would like to join a guild.

Thanks,

PSN: duece99999