The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with stamina sorcerer

Das_Phyllis
I’ve always wanted to run vMA, and it would be nice to farm the weapons. I have a stamina Sorcerer build on PS4, which I heard was “easy mode” in vMA (assuming the user has the ability to complete it). I would love any advice anyone may have on my build to do this. As a disclaimer, I have no intentions of running trials to get gear such as VO. The build I have in mind is as follows:

Class: Stam sorc

Race: Orc

Gear: 5 NMG, 4 Hunding (DW, Bow), 3 Robust Agility jewelry (Stamina enchants and divines on gear, weapon damage on Jewelry, Sharpened daggers)

Front Bar: DW

Bloodthirst, Bound Armaments, Vigor, Rearming Trap, Steel Tornado U: Rend

Back bar: Bow

Endless Hail, Bound Armaments, Hurricane, Dark Deal, Crit Surge U: Flawless Dawnbreaker

Food: Max Health and Stam

What would you suggest about this build? I understand this gear is easily obtainable and what some would consider “beginner.” I have heard of classes that run Automaton, Spriggan, etc. and I am up for anything really. Even Briarheart would be cool, or maybe some sets such as Velidreth or Skoria. Any help is appreciated.
Edited by Das_Phyllis on April 29, 2017 2:20PM

Best Answer

• Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would take off vigor and dark deal and add flurry and poison injection. Also back bar slot overload and add caltrops and dark deal to that bar .

Gear i run 5 spinners 5 viper 2 veladreth/ kragh depending on what im doing, all medium and divines
    Answer ✓