The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOST.... to the island

alu-fleurb16_ESO
alu-fleurb16_ESO
✭✭✭
yes, i spent 15.000 crowns - yesterday -
yes, i started to move things around - yesterday -
yes, i left my toon on MY island and grabbed another one for raid-evening - yessterday -

today i wanted to log on my toon to decorate the island a bit more... got an infinte loading screen "requesting character load" waited around 5 minutes, nothing happened.
quit the game by "alt/f4" and stated it new
logged onto another toon, works perfectly alright, tried to log on the "island toon".... infinte "requesting character load"... so w t f ???

big GZ to whoever made this......
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your only move here is to light a signal fire (put in a ticket to Support) then wait for a rescue plane (wait for an actual human capable of reading to answer your ticket).
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Could you please give us the name of the character you have lost on the island? We can try moving the character to another zone to see if this corrects the issue :smile:
    Staff Post
  • alu-fleurb16_ESO
    alu-fleurb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    Your only move here is to light a signal fire (put in a ticket to Support) then wait for a rescue plane (wait for an actual human capable of reading to answer your ticket).

... there is no such thing....
    Hello there,

Could you please give us the name of the character you have lost on the island? We can try moving the character to another zone to see if this corrects the issue :smile:

actually the tip of another player brought my character back. but good to know that u could relocate a toon and even willing to do this....