The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: April 28 @ 3:00pm EDT"

• alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina please ask if they are aware of the power of proc sets in BGs in no CP, now that healing became even more expensive and we dont have the passives to mitigate damage.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Kevin_of_Devinshire
    Is there a change to get a Necromancer Class in the future. I want to raise the dead do all the things the Worm Cult NPC's can.
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    shrooms
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple and hopefully not-too-loaded question:

What is your answer to people who feel that their sustain is already too low in the current live game?

No acknowledgment that some players already find sustain weak and are about to see a bad situation get worse. I'm really let down by you guys right now.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Was anything given away during the show as listed in the description?

"A giveaway sometime during the show"

I don't believe there was one.
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    yes, some player thats name started with a "d" won.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this the correct link to it ?
    https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda
    Edited by Gilvoth on April 28, 2017 10:00PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes that's the link ?
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question: How would the recent drastic nefs to sustain be compensated in veteran Trials? Not that many people were completing them, and now a lot less will.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for addressing the question even though we didn't get a definitive answer what will be adjusted to vet Trials yet :)
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on April 29, 2017 5:10AM
  • Myerscod
    Myerscod
    ✭✭✭
    1) Will you be toning down content in line with the recent damage and sustain nerfs. People who couldn't complete Veteran Maw and Veteran DSA / MSA pre morrowind won't have a chance to complete it now.

2) What purpose does the new 'Siphoner' 'passive' have in PVE, or is this passive now exclusively for PVP use?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a transcript of this somewhere? (the Live?)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really good show. I was glad i listened back and heard the input from Rich and Eric. I think they explained and justified many things.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.