The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring items sold to vendors.

brancherbear
brancherbear
Soul Shriven
I put in a ticket for this, but I'm still sweating bullets so i thought I'd try to clarify if this is possible or not via forums.

After about a month of saving up I finally accumulated enough money for a sharpened spinners inferno staff today and purchased it.

In my excitement I went to clear my inventory of less useful items I received earlier that night from malabal for bags at a vendor...

I didn't lock the staff beforehand.

My buyback was overwritten with useless thunder bugs items and my staff that I worked so hard for is now gone lol.

Does zeni even bother with problems like these or am I SOL on getting my staff restored?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe they can as there is a section to submit tickets under this.

All you can do is submit the ticket and hope.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options