The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long have you had your current PvP build on your main (Corrected)

Alpheu5
Alpheu5
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It doesn't have to be the exact build, but how long have you had relatively the same bars and gear on your main PvPers?
Edited by Alpheu5 on April 22, 2017 11:03PM
Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.

How long have you had your current PvP build on your main (Corrected) 78 votes

Fairly briefly (Brand new - a week)
6%
AlomarMarsgodofwarSallingtonDr.NRGIskrasfemme 5 votes
Not too long (a few weeks - a month or so)
19%
technohicAllu07neb18_ESODisgracefulMindTBoisSleepyTrollD0ntevenL1ftStratforgeBlackfyre20doublestuffedTaylor_MBVitaelygeonsocalAAbrigoVapirkoNeloth 15 votes
A little while (1 - 3 months)
19%
Morbasharkansas_ESODeadlyRecluseIruil_ESOSPE825RickterRajajshkasirstonbudrowToomdadWollustKaerizAeremt3hdubzyGreensea 15 votes
A long while (4 - 6 months)
20%
ArmitasSanTii.92AnazasiLord_HevMinalanDerraApheriusJonnoFyaalpelennor_fieldsGlamdringNACtronzuto40AlucuSpeed_KillsBillNye_Eso 16 votes
Since forever (7 - 12 months)
19%
Joy_Divisionkevlarto_ESOKnootewoot_ChaosDyrideKartalinEirellaTakes-No-PrisonerOberon45RosviraZRTkuro-donoKram8ionkynseonMagıc 15 votes
Change sucks (over a year)
15%
IcyDeadPeopleTexasSorisCelas_DranaceaSizaansilSneaKSkyyAlpheu5lepemetusraknorokMirukuPoliwrath 12 votes
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ganking build for mag dk has been pretty much the same since thieves guild update added Clever Alchemist.

Recently been trying some different builds (even including crappy DK healer) thanks to the Alpha Gear add on that lets you switch quickly. That add on makes it a lot easier to try different ideas.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on April 23, 2017 12:05AM
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been running my max magic yolo build since early Dark Brotherhood patch. But that's just technicality. In overall design philosophy, the build was at it's apex during the Thieves guild patch before the various nerfs to it(shield duration, heavy armor and proc set meta, inev det nerf) pushed me to pursue an abnormally higher magic pool and a shift to shooting star from the loss of magicka Dawnbreaker.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played winterborn skoria from wrothgar to thieves guild release.

Took a break then and returned to pvping on my ep sorc with 1 tamriel. 5bsw front 5lich back + varying monster 2p.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spriggans, viper, troll king/selenes since 1T dropped with some slight changes for a ganking build every now and then
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the Same basic build, but I'm always trying something new for a day or two. I've been playing with pets, and trying different monster sets.
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Fml wrong click basically the same thing for around 4-6 months with very few minor changes but the way the build is played and the theory behind it has always been the same.
    Edited by Miruku on April 23, 2017 7:58PM
  • Sizaansil
    Sizaansil
    ✭✭✭
    Not literally the same build but the same playstyle and idea behind it since IC got released. A build for soloing, able to perform well in duels and open world. Always without vampirism (because roleplay :D ). Sets change every update. Tankyness and sustain may lack in situations, but I've always aimed for a decent damage output to get rid of most players (even tanks). Skills haven't changed much :)
    Edited by Sizaansil on April 23, 2017 8:17PM
    Anne Lucerne - Factionless Templar - PC EU Server

"[Let us] now take you Up. We will [show] our true faces... [which eat] one another in amnesia each Age" - The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 8
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always playing with new sets/combos and such for my build. So I guess it's been much the same for awhile now, but I add new flavors to it often. So the current version I have is relatively new.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until Zos makes it such that wearing Light armor in a templar is not suicidal in open world, I'm going continue to roll with what I got.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since amberplasm came out in SOTH (July/August I think?)

Played variations, always using amberplasm.
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »
    Since amberplasm came out in SOTH (July/August I think?)

Played variations, always using amberplasm.

Such a fotm noob :^)
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been running Stam sorc SnB/DW builds for over a year but gear and skills change slightly pretty often.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Rickter
      Rickter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A little while (1 - 3 months)
      I had played a very PvE oriented Magicka DK for a very long time (pretty much since launch) that translated well to large/small group PvP so i stuck with it.

was very unfulfilling. I appreciate and respect and will always recommend a Mag DK build over Stam for PvE tanking, but in the land of PvP, i had always admired stamina DPS. In TES games and other single player games i usually played a sword and shield or two handed sword type and stam is just where the heart is. So i made the big switch at the beginning of homestead sacrificing a lot of my pve tanking capabilities but im having a lot more fun these days
      RickterESO
      PC | NA | DC
      YouTube
      Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
      PvE:
      vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

2. Sallington
      Sallington
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I definitely change my build up weekly. There's too much gear and I get antsy to try different combos out.
      Daggerfall Covenant
      Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
      Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
      Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
      Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
    3. Iskrasfemme
      Iskrasfemme
      ✭✭✭✭
      Im low level yet (my Dk) :D
      Edited by Iskrasfemme on April 24, 2017 3:27PM
    4. Vitaely
      Vitaely
      ✭✭✭
      These days I switch builds (heavy/med, gankiness/tankiness) every other day on stamblade. But mostly revolve around the same 3-4 sets.
      Edited by Vitaely on April 25, 2017 1:58PM
      Factotum | PC NA
      AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
      EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
      DC E'lwing mNB
      PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
    5. SneaK
      SneaK
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hundlings and Kags are my only gold sets, which I still use frequently.
      "IMO"
      Aldmeri Dominion
      Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
      (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)