The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

How big is this thing?

Aelina_Toulene
I've deleted and moved stuff around and managed to free up 76 GB - and it's still telling me there's not enough space on my drive ... really?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it needs about 90 for downloading and unpacking, but them goes down to about 50 when that's done.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    It's ~50 Gigs, the patcher most likely needs twice the download size (I'm not 100% sure, 80GB wasn't enough). Had to free up ~100GB on my ssd to install.
  • Aelina_Toulene
    Oooofff... well, ok, guess I won't be participating in the Morrowind beta then. Too bad. Thanks for the info!